Author Topic: Authentic? eBay seller russ232323 (North Berwick, Maine)  (Read 4049 times)

Offline WinstonSureChill

• Beginner
Authentic? eBay seller russ232323 (North Berwick, Maine)
« on: August 07, 2021, 10:23:53 AM »
Does anyone have any experience with this seller? Is this legit? He currently has 193 items posted on eBay. Some of his descriptions say, "From the collection I purchased from the Previous owner of the Leavitt Theater and York Beach theaters in Maine. Issued to the theater rolled on heavy card stock." He's also selling what appear to be old theater invoices for receiving poster shipments from NSS. Thanks.

Online crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
Re: Authentic? eBay seller russ232323 (North Berwick, Maine)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 12:02:59 PM »
Does anyone have any experience with this seller? Is this legit? He currently has 193 items posted on eBay. Some of his descriptions say, "From the collection I purchased from the Previous owner of the Leavitt Theater and York Beach theaters in Maine. Issued to the theater rolled on heavy card stock." He's also selling what appear to be old theater invoices for receiving poster shipments from NSS. Thanks.

NSS invoices would be a strange thing to fake, but that is certainly how they looked.
What exactly are you worried about?
The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 03:49:23 PM »
The guy is selling invoices???  You must be kidding.

That is hilarious.  Are people buying?

:o

T

My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline eric160634

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 03:43:37 PM »
They posted a Jaws one for $500 a few weeks ago. Now it is down to "only" $200. It is posted as a 1975 Jaws Original One Sheet invoice, but it is dated 7/11/1977 so it must be a re-release.