Movie Posters > General Discussion

Upcoming movie poster events calendar

(1/288) > >>

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
I keep losing track of all the auctions and other movie poster events, so I put together this public "Movie Poster Events" Google Calendar:

Here is the link.

The full address is:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moviepostercollectors%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York  

This is a public calendar.  I'll try to update it regularly and I can authorize others to update it as well.  I've put the regular auctions in and also some special events - the upcoming Christie's auction, Coys, Emovie and Heritage signature auctions, etc

Please post in this thread if you think something should be added.

tstatum:
Arrogant bastard is overrated breckinridge county now thats a beer

Bruce:
Check your times. You have our Tuesday auctions ending at 7 PM, which they do in CST, but you have Sunday ending at 4 PM, which they do, but in EST!

How about fixing that, and then making them all have a time zone included (I would guess EST would be the one most people would know).

But nicely done!

Bruce

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
OK fixed all times to EST and added more detailed descriptions - click the event to see the description.  Unfortunately, there is no option to allow multiple time zones in the public calendar.

guest8:

--- Quote from: Dread_Pirate_Mel on November 27, 2010, 11:50:45 PM ---I keep losing track of all the auctions and other movie poster events, so I put together this public "Movie Poster Events" Google Calendar:

Here is the link.

The full address is:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moviepostercollectors%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York 

This is a public calendar.  I'll try to update it regularly and I can authorize others to update it as well.  I've put the regular auctions in and also some special events - the upcoming Christie's auction, Coys, Emovie and Heritage signature auctions, etc

Please post in this thread if you think something should be added.
--- End quote ---

Awesome work ! Yet another member with too much free time on their hands I see ;)

[/quote]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version