Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

July 2021

(1/7) > >>

kovacs01:
Happy 4th of July to all of of you 'Mericans!

I guess I have kinda started buying a bit lately. I am not sure if I am getting heavy back into the hobby or just came across some things lately that I like.  Either way.........

This puts me one closer to finishing the Boris Vallejo collection.  I wasn't sure if this actually existed in poster format.  Heritage sold the original art a few years back for near what I could pay but more than I wished to at the time.  I had seen the art on the DVD cover, but none of the big auction houses had ever auctioned a one sheet nor was there even an image of a one sheet available online.  I was convinced after all these years that it never receveid a theatrical realease, so I was legitimately shocked to see this one show up for sale!  I wonder how many theaters showed this film in 1986.

Also, has there ever been a better tag line (specifically referencing the sneaky one at the bottom)?

Robot spiders, thieving ninjas, an undead wizard named Lee Chuck, and Angela Aames/Melanie Vincz.  It is a TERRIBLE movie.

And completing the Mother Lode trio...an Aussie one sheet.

okiehawker:
Schan is back in action! Fun painted poster art!  Okie

bogusthumper:
First post. New to collecting. Got this Martin poster. Yet to be framed. And half this COAHTR half sheet on its way in the mail.

eatbrie:
Beautiful Cat on a Hot Thin Roof!!!   notworthy.gif

T

Undead:

--- Quote from: eatbrie on July 06, 2021, 07:46:57 PM ---Beautiful Cat on a Hot Thin Roof!!!   notworthy.gif

T

--- End quote ---

What he said!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version