Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

May 2021

(1/6) > >>

Heather_Mason_SH3:

--- Quote from: eatbrie on April 26, 2021, 10:01:21 PM ---Also, I love Serial Mom!

--- End quote ---
One of my mom's favorites! I'm lucky she had great taste in films and led me to a lot of gems! Thanks to her, I now have a wall with Adventures In Babysitting posters!
I have a Serial Mom One Sheet but it isn't up at the moment. I'm really hoping in the next few years I'll move to a better place with more space for all of these that I'm finding.

Here are two of my latest finds - 1992's Bodywaves and 1993's Bikini Carwash Company. I purchased the latter based on the poster alone since I haven't seen the film itself - I just love the look of it and knowing how much I enjoy these old exploitation films I'm certain I'll get a good laugh out of it!
The poster for the first film and the VHS tapes for all three films are on the way and I'm really excited to watch them!

marklawd:
I haven't seen Serial Mom for over 25 years but have never forgotten what happened to the person who forgot to rewind their VHS rental tape. Great film.

Mark

eatbrie:
This is really not the stuff I collect, because it's kind of ridiculous and I have not seen the movie (let alone even heard of the series), but it made me smile and Bruce Springsteen's sister is in the lead.  Also, it was there and there is nothing to buy these days.

T

Antoine1973:
The first Sleepaway Camp is actually kinda awesome, as it has arguable the most bonkers final shot of any slasher film ever made.  It's not a great movie by any stretch of the mind, but it's pretty unique and the reveal of the killer's identity is quite memorable to say the least.  The 2 sequels starring Bruce Springsteen's sister Pamela lean heavily into a more comedic tone, too much so for my taste especially since the jokes aren't particularly funny, but they have their fans.

eatbrie:
Thanks Antoine.  I wasn't going to bother w it but your review intrigues me.  I'll bill you 2 hrs of my life if it sucks :)

T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version