Author Topic: Alamo Drafthouse and Other Silkscreens For Sale  (Read 8354 times)

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
Alamo Drafthouse and Other Silkscreens For Sale
« on: November 20, 2010, 02:59:25 AM »
I never thought I'd be selling any of my collection for many years to come but I need to raise some cash for things outside this hobby. There is a value point that I need to get to and once it is reached what posters that haven't sold will probably be pulled off the For Sale section and put back into my personal collection. Some of these posters I have are extra's and some of them are from my personal collection. All the posters can be found in other areas of my website. I'm doing it based on a first come first serve basis. So whoever hits me with the email or PM first will have first crack at it. I will combine shipping to the point it won't damage the entire lot.

Shipping in the US will be $8-$10 and overseas will be exact value.

Alamo Drafthouse and Other Silkscreens For Sale

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
Re: Alamo Drafthouse and Other Silkscreens For Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:24:54 PM »
I updated this page and put a few new ones up as well as setup a separate page for what has been sold. Some things were sold that were never listed because I had a ton of people emailing me asking about posters, so if they hit me up on a good day with the right price they often got it. Many of my posters people asked about are part of my No Trade and No Sell category such as my Stout Collection.

guest8

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
Ive just recently came across that Stout-Hellride promo that you have on your site as well .. Do you have any other info on it ??

And I know what you said about your Stout collection .. But Im always on the look out for Robocop, Mad Max 2 and Lost Boys !! You know, if you change your mind and just start hating your Stout's anytime soon  :P

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 11:21:11 PM »
Ive just recently came across that Stout-Hellride promo that you have on your site as well .. Do you have any other info on it ??

And I know what you said about your Stout collection .. But Im always on the look out for Robocop, Mad Max 2 and Lost Boys !! You know, if you change your mind and just start hating your Stout's anytime soon  :P

STOUT SUCKS!!!!  Go ahead, now Chad.   Repeat it.  STOUT SUCKS!!!!  Really, he does.  You should sell all of his shit.  Just get rid of it, because it SUCKS!!!!!  I'll even do you a favor and dispose of it for you.  Just send it along and I'll take care of it....
 ;)
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 08:29:29 AM »
Holiday, You only wish I was that gullible.  8)