Author Topic: My original Rebel Without A Cause One Sheet is now on eBay with 0.55 start bid  (Read 3754 times)

Offline ealingmovieposters

• Beginner
This is from the first run of the poster, the 'becomes the star of the year' was later removed as the film was still in theaters when Dean tragically died and later posters, still considered first release, had that wording removed or sniped (as it was considered 'bad taste'). It will be interesting to see the demand for this iconic poster - Good luck.
Regards

Ian

Offline ealingmovieposters

• Beginner
Mar 11 - This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.
Regards

Ian

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Cold feet maybe?  I'd really like to own this poster, but not LB.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline riley540

• Beginner
Cold feet maybe?  I'd really like to own this poster, but not LB.

T

Long story short: my wife faced some crazy medical issues this spring and her employer health insurance wasn’t very good so we thought we needed to save some extra money. She’s not 26 yet and didn’t realize her dads work still covered her, so luckily the situation was a lot different than expected financially. She encouraged me to not sell the poster so I removed the listing.

Many apologies to anyone who placed a bid.

I started collecting when I was pretty young and there has been times when I thought I needed to sell some stuff to pay for life. Luckily my wife and I have become more established, so I plan to hold onto everything moving forward.

Sorry for the long delayed response...