Movie Posters > Wanted

wanted: Bulk Mexican movie posters 50's and 60's of lessor quality\value

(1/4) > >>

ealingmovieposters:
I have been buying bulk Mexican movie posters from emovieposter and wondered if any member has these kind of posters for sale/trade. I am interested in any 40/50's posters in any condition and 60/70's posters if they have 'fun' images suitable for children.

I am not interested in Horror, Sc-Fi, Santo, Westerns or the better known 'high end' posters, just the run of the mill stuff. I prefer posters of Mexican origin.

I can either pay cash (Paypal)  or trade some posters (older UK quads or vintage Mexican posters).

ddilts399:
Where is the guy that slung a million mexican lobbys on every forum and email distro for 20 years  ;D

ealingmovieposters:
Not a huge fan of lobby cards, mainly posters. That said there are some I can't resist:-

eatbrie:
I have to say, I do not own a single Mexican poster.  What's the appeal, if you don't mind me asking?  Not trying to be facetious, but genuinely interested.  I don't know anything about it, even though I'm 2hrs away.

T

50s:

--- Quote from: ddilts399 on February 23, 2021, 10:16:57 PM ---Where is the guy that slung a million mexican lobbys on every forum and email distro for 20 years  ;D

--- End quote ---

posterazzi   he hasn't been around for 2 years... about that time his website seems to carry on through someone else but  selling poster prints

I researched him long ago :D ...

--- Quote from: 50s on February 09, 2018, 08:48:37 PM ---He peed me off some years ago. I determined he lived in a pink painted house in San Diego

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eatbrie on February 24, 2021, 12:58:09 AM ---I have to say, I do not own a single Mexican poster.  What's the appeal, if you don't mind me asking?  Not trying to be facetious, but genuinely interested.  I don't know anything about it, even though I'm 2hrs away.

T

--- End quote ---

They look good to me! (The below image is 27" x 39")

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version