Author Topic: Are These Sellers Legitimate Authentic Original Posters?  (Read 4018 times)

Offline CinematicFanatic

• Beginner
Are These Sellers Legitimate Authentic Original Posters?
« on: January 14, 2021, 11:57:52 AM »
I have looked into places where I can buy posters with the reassurance that they are genuine. I was wondering if anyone could reply with their thoughts on all of the below sites and whether I should be confident buying from them, or not:

https://postermemorabilia.com/

www.eu.movieposter.com

www.starstills.com

www.cinemasterpieces.com

https://www.pastposters.com/

Thanks

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Are These Sellers Legitimate Authentic Original Posters?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 06:36:02 PM »
The last 2 are the only ones I know are legit.  I'd stay away from anyone who sells signatures.  Cinemasterpieces has the best seller website out there and its owner Dave is extremely knowledgeable, albeit a little on the expensive side.  I don't know if I ever bought from Pastposters, but I know he's legit.

Are you into modern or vintage posters?

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline CinematicFanatic

• Beginner
Re: Are These Sellers Legitimate Authentic Original Posters?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 05:34:21 AM »
I'm specifically looking for a poster of Goodfellas.

I figured getting into it I initially would like to get one of a film I love so that I can display it and then when I get more and more knowledgeable I can then look to extend my collection, but initially I would want to the Authentic Original Goodfellas poster.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 05:37:26 AM by CinematicFanatic »