Author Topic: Looking for a few  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Steven11788

• Beginner
Looking for a few
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:31:37 PM »
I used to be on here LONG ago. I cant remember my user name but my avatar was a Myer mask split with the pumpkin if you remember me lol. I was very stupid, maybe smart I sold most of my collection  to play MTG on a semi pro level and to put a down payment on a house I built. Ive been wanting to come back and have been slowing collecting; BUT 3 posters I sold and I just want back for nostalgia. I am looking for TERRORVISION, LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK, DONT GO IN THE WOOD ALONE, THE FOREST, and ALONE IN THE DARK.(80s slasher. I am looking for US onesheets. Giant emphasis on looking for Woods alone and Terrorvision. If you can help God bless you.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Looking for a few
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 06:29:40 PM »
I have never heard of any of these titles, but I'm sure  Monster A Go-Go has and w a little luck owns 5 copies of each.  That seems to very much be his area of collecting.  I'd get in touch w him.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Steven11788

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 09:28:40 PM »
I have never heard of any of these titles, but I'm sure  Monster A Go-Go has and w a little luck owns 5 copies of each.  That seems to very much be his area of collecting.  I'd get in touch w him.

T

thank you

Offline timelessmoviemagic

• Hobbyist
    • timelessmoviemagic
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 06:24:48 AM »
Hi Steven,

I think I have Alone in the Dark but it's not yet on my website. I definitely had The Forest but that one has sold.

I have lots of slasher/horror not yet on there (and some that are https://www.timelessmoviemagic.co.uk/horror-posters-93-c.asp ) so I'll check when I get home and message you to see if I have the other titles.

Cheers
Marc

« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 06:27:51 AM by timelessmoviemagic »
vintage movie posters - http://www.timelessmoviemagic.co.uk/

Offline Steven11788

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 09:33:06 AM »
Thank you I am looking for the one we’re he is holding and shows his leg