Author Topic: Postcards  (Read 79 times)

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
Postcards
« on: April 12, 2024, 05:02:19 PM »
I was going to just post these in the posters latest acquisitions thread, but figured I'd start a new one for postcards.

It's interesting to see photos, the styles, etc. from different times.

I just got these.  The "packing list" poster (not theatrical) was up at A24 briefly, and either sold out or got removed for some reason, and the only one I've seen since then was when A24 had a contest/giveaway on Instagram way back then.  Anyway, I think these are cool.  They were promotional swag in Australia, and maybe other places that I'm not aware of.

Offline skyjackers

• Hoarder
Re: Postcards
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 05:57:04 PM »
These are cool. I know they're not posters as such, but they follow the format of the poster. I've started to branch out with some more obscure items if they feature 'poster' artwork that isn't released as a traditional poster and only exists in this other form. For example I don't collect Chirashi's because they generally duplicate the B1 but I have found some Newspaper ads that do feature alternate poster artwork that I haven't seen elsewhere.

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
Re: Postcards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 09:22:04 PM »
Yeah very similar format with these and posters.  These work just as well if not better as postcards IMO. 

It would be cool to see some other postcards for movies or whatever if anyone wants to share some photos here.