Author Topic: HA HATE  (Read 5784 times)

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
Re: HA HATE
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2023, 01:57:47 AM »
Kind of lost also...  Tob, you quoted my post.  If you think it broke any rule, please go ahead delete it.  For sure, I have no hate and not even now after seeing the video :)  I shared it becoz it was "hot" at that time and I was teasing in reference to the thread title, which can be changed may be.  I haven't followed since the end of the story.   

As for HA post here, I don't mind becoz they post high quality images and that's what I like, I actually prefer high quality images than high font sizes  thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Hahaha
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2023, 04:41:54 AM »
sorry Tob, did not mean to come across so rude.
just annoyed that HA has not explained SW poster and just carry on with their 'nothing to see here'

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2023, 05:12:55 AM »
just annoyed that HA has not explained SW poster and just carry on with their 'nothing to see here'

No problem at all, it was late for me so I was confused, thanks a lot for the further explanation.

I agree with you that the SW 'quad' auction is murky and a quick post to clarify/correct would be beneficial. To give them the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they don't read the rest of the forum outside of posting adverts and genuinely haven't seen it and might be responsive to an email alerting them to the error?

If that email gets ignored, @jedgerley is an admin on a big Star Wars poster collectors Facebook group , perhaps he might consider posting the auction as a warning in there to let collectors know to do some due diligence before bidding as dimensions/listing details can be inaccurate.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 05:23:42 AM by Tob »

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2023, 05:20:29 AM »
Tob, you quoted my post.  If you think it broke any rule, please go ahead delete it.

Not at all! I was just quoting your post to share that related video I saw regarding retro video games which seemed to go quite viral last week. I'm not familiar with the collecting side of retro games (despite enjoying playing the games), so found it interesting.

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2023, 08:48:10 AM »
Not at all! I was just quoting your post to share that related video I saw regarding retro video games which seemed to go quite viral last week. I'm not familiar with the collecting side of retro games (despite enjoying playing the games), so found it interesting.

Imagine if posters were graded :p   I guess new markets are more subject to volatility than robust old market like posters, it is just a game of opportunity. Market will settle.   

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2023, 01:31:33 AM »

Well, talking about ignoring the elephant in the room.... it is a bit the same story with Thai posters.