Author Topic: WANTED: Czech Poster for "A TASTE OF HONEY"  (Read 3030 times)

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
WANTED: Czech Poster for "A TASTE OF HONEY"
« on: April 18, 2020, 10:29:19 AM »
I am looking for a friend and it seems really a difficult one to find. Only 2 ever sold in the history of Emovieposter and Terry's posters only have one copy (and as we know if they only have one it stays in their archive).

Can anyone help a friend of mine who lives in Salford who really wants to obtain this poster for her new apartment. Someone must have it in their collection not doing anything. Let me know folks if you can help. Thanks

Offline redman

• Collector
Re: WANTED: Czech Poster for "A TASTE OF HONEY"
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »
^emp have sold only 1 quad and thats country of origin so i give you <1% chance ;D
the jap stb looks great but probably as hard to get. if your pal is a tushington fan then the polish girl with green eyes is a nice available poster

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 07:38:22 AM »
^emp have sold only 1 quad and thats country of origin so i give you <1% chance ;D
the jap stb looks great but probably as hard to get. if your pal is a tushington fan then the polish girl with green eyes is a nice available poster

it's the Czech poster she really wants as she really like the abstract design of it. Which one is "polish girl with the green eyes" poster you mention above ? Do you have link?

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 10:44:55 AM »
it's this one, not abstract so probably won't impress her thumbup

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 12:25:57 PM »
it's this one, not abstract so probably won't impress her thumbup

Oh yes I know that one, it's high on my Polish WANTS list that one. She won't want it though as she just wants the czech Taste of Honey.