Author Topic: Greetings from Brazil  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Spengler23

• Beginner
Greetings from Brazil
« on: April 02, 2020, 02:51:56 AM »
 Hello friends! Another collector here, from Brazil. I started a little while ago, I have only 3 so far, but little by little I am achieving my goals. I am learning to identify the genuine ones, but it is hard work, so I try to buy from whom I believe to be good salespeople. Thanks!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Re: Greetings from Brazil
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 03:19:15 AM »
Welcome, Spengler23. We are happy to have you here.  Start posting your collection when you can. it may only be three now---but all of us started with one...then two...then three as well. Hopefully you will really enjoy the hobby. And, lucky you, you are in Brazil. I have a few Coffin Joe (Ze do Caixao) posters (Very old school. Do you even know who he was?) and am looking for more...but they are super hard to find here.

Anyway, i so hope you enjoy yourself here. look around, ask questions, and make yourself at home.

CHEERS!   welcome1
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 06:06:25 AM »
Hello and welcome, Spengler23!  welcome1

What sort of posters have you collected so far? Feel free to start a thread and ask if you need some advice on authentication or some recommendations for good sellers. Happy collecting!

Offline timelessmoviemagic

• Hobbyist
    • timelessmoviemagic
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 06:12:58 AM »
Welcome Spengler23,

You'll find a wealth of poster knowledge in the forum. Some of the collectors have been collecting for nearly 50 years!

We all start somewhere.

Good luck in the poster hunting.

Marc
vintage movie posters - http://www.timelessmoviemagic.co.uk/

Offline Spengler23

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 12:08:56 PM »
Welcome, Spengler23. We are happy to have you here.  Start posting your collection when you can. it may only be three now---but all of us started with one...then two...then three as well. Hopefully you will really enjoy the hobby. And, lucky you, you are in Brazil. I have a few Coffin Joe (Ze do Caixao) posters (Very old school. Do you even know who he was?) and am looking for more...but they are super hard to find here.

Anyway, i so hope you enjoy yourself here. look around, ask questions, and make yourself at home.

CHEERS!   welcome1

I am happy to have found a place to talk about this world, I know Zé do Caixão, yes, he is an extremely famous figure here in my country, unfortunately he passed away this year, but everything about him is very collectible here. Thank you very much for the reception!

Offline Spengler23

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 12:13:32 PM »
Hello and welcome, Spengler23!  welcome1

What sort of posters have you collected so far? Feel free to start a thread and ask if you need some advice on authentication or some recommendations for good sellers. Happy collecting!

Hello, I'm opting for films that were classic in my childhood, I'm 33 years old, so I get a good part of the 80s, although I like Western 60/70 too much too. I currently have a Lethal Weapon 1, Demolition Man and Coming to America. All c8 / c9. I try to buy at FFFmovieposters, I believe in my little knowledge that it is a good place.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:14:49 PM by Spengler23 »

Offline Spengler23

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 12:16:53 PM »
Welcome Spengler23,

You'll find a wealth of poster knowledge in the forum. Some of the collectors have been collecting for nearly 50 years!

We all start somewhere.

Good luck in the poster hunting.

Marc

Thanks friend, I'm sure I'll find everything I need around here, the only difficult part is the money to kill the will, hahaha. Thanks for the reception!  thumbsup.gif

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 07:42:56 PM »
Welcome and looking forward to seeing your posters, Spengler23!  Okie