Author Topic: Mara Corday  (Read 1735 times)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
Mara Corday
« on: January 26, 2020, 04:12:08 PM »
Mara Corday turned 90 years old this month back on January 3rd.  Also, my two year anniversary of being a member of APF is today!  In celebration of both of these incredible events, I'm sharing two beautiful images of Ms. Mara (yes, we say Ms. Mara in the Southern U.S.).  I found these two huge (15.5" x 19.5") signed photos  at an antique store in Texas back in October.  I'm very glad I spotted them as they were in dusty, scratched up cardboard backed plastic box frames in a dark booth.  I had to pull out my phone and use the flashlight to recognise Ms. Mara. The photos were signed by Ms. Mara in the 1970s and she was signing then as "Mara Corday Long".  You all might remember she and actor Richard Long (man, I liked him in Nanny and the Professor among other roles) were married until he passed in late 1974.  I hope you all enjoy these images of this lovely actress who had memorable roles in several films I know many of us enjoy!  Please share your images of Ms. Mara, too! My best, Okie