Author Topic: Forbidden Planet US Insert  (Read 3762 times)

Offline MintyWhite

• Beginner
Forbidden Planet US Insert
« on: July 04, 2019, 03:25:35 AM »
Hello All,

I’m a long time member, just returning to APF following a spell of inactivity. Thanks Jeff for the reactivation :)

I have a Forbidden Planet US Insert that I have owned for a good number of years and would like to get an idea of value. The poster is originally folded, now stored rolled, no paper loss, folds or significant fade, and it’s not backed. It does have writing on the back, in a charcoal type medium, but this is not visible on the art itself.

I have not been able to attach a photo (?)

I’d be grateful of any advice.

MW

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Forbidden Planet US Insert
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »
Hey MW,

You can upload a pic directly to the site or using a 3rd party hosting service like PB, flickr etc.

To use the forum directly to add a pic to your post, just open a new post window. Below the text window, you will see (in blue) the words, "+ Attachments and other options"

Click on the + sign and a drop down menu will open. You can then attach and browse yur pic files, allowing you to select pics from your laptop, pc or wherever you have the pic.

When done, just hit "post" as u normally would.

Screen grab here: Hope that helps.

cheers

-Jeff

Offline MintyWhite

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 02:01:41 PM »
Thanks for the tip!

Hopefully this works...

MW

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 12:26:20 PM »
You should check out HA's or emp's past auction history pages to get an idea of past (and more current) auction sales and prices.

-Jeff