Author Topic: Selling Private Non-Bond Collection on eBay and/or Privately  (Read 3065 times)

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
Hi Guys,

I'm selling the remainder of my private, non-Bond poster collection along with other items.
It's going to be a long process, but already well on the way.

I'm selling as I go, so your guess is as good as mine as to what I list next.

If you see anything you like, please do not hesitate to contact me on here, on Facebook, by email or phone as I will consider any offers up to 24 hours BEFORE auction end (this keeps me well within eBay's 12-hour rule for ending auctions early).

All auctions end on Sunday evenings GMT.

My Private eBay Lisings
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:42:13 PM by AdamCarterJones »
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
Re: Selling Private Non-Bond Collection on eBay and/or Privately
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 10:35:50 AM »
Attempted to edit my initial post, but unable to.

I've received a few messages about why I'm selling up and so I'll explain here to avoid further similar emails.

Certain events have occurred over the years in the hobby and professional world, along with personal life experiences, that have had a lasting effect on me. Ultimately, these have pushed me into leaving the collecting side of it. I've had enough.

I might not have the 10k+ non-Bond posters I once owned, but I've got a few left.
And a lot of that is what I am selling privately.

I also have my shop stock which includes a huge number of Bond posters that are outside of my Bond poster collection.

If I don't sell my shop stock privately I will likely either send to auction or sell via some dealer friends should I decide to close all my professional selling outlets.

I will always dabble in buying and selling posters and movie memorabilia, but doubt I'll ever collect such items again.

Alas, where one door closes another opens.
Best wishes,
Adam