Author Topic: WTB Halloween 1sh 78' Terminator 1985 UK quad + Italian Photobusta Medium prints  (Read 3499 times)

Offline dashrendar

• Beginner
Thanks... -insta: flickshack...condition can be ok-very fine
Dash Rendar AKA Harold

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Picture always help.

Also, I don't know what Medium prints are.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline dashrendar

• Beginner
Picture always help.

Also, I don't know what Medium prints are.

T
Ok, thanks for the feed forward!, stand by I'll hook some on...
Dash Rendar AKA Harold

Offline dashrendar

• Beginner
Attached are photos...Italian Photobusta Medium basically somewhat comparable to that of US Lobby card sets...they are however larger than the US standard 11x14" ...whereas these are 18x26...which you can see is significantly larger...but the graphic work w/ the film stills and such I think are some of the best film artwork ever...for a whole lot of different great films...hard to spot...but not necessarily to expensive...I do not think a lot of poster collectors are out for these, some are. These specific ones were on eBay a while back card by card, not whole lot...I should have snagged at least a few:(
UK quad most know...30x40...certainly more sought after than the US 1sh, half sheet, or insert...contingent of course on what motion picture where dealing w/   ...The Terminator 1984, quad, printed in 85, I is no doubt ought after for sure...very neat artwork...
Halloween 1sh...well...all of us here know these are gems and $$$ can go high high high based on condition and varations of the ratings box...in terms of color...blue...white...etc...
Thanks member...
Dash Rendar AKA Harold