Author Topic: What’s that movie??  (Read 4869 times)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
What’s that movie??
« on: May 24, 2019, 07:41:04 PM »
I’m trying to find a title of a movie but I can’t remember what the heck it is. I tried searching the scene on YouTube and google and no luck. I thought it was Daniel Stern in the movie, but can’t seem to find it. It wasn’t bushwhacked.

It was a 90s family comedy. Camping movie. More than likely wasn’t a good rated movie...

The only scene I remember in the film was when he was trying to impress the family at night and tells them I can tell time without a watch. Pulls out a pan and wooden spoon. Stirs it against the empty pot and then starts banging on it with the spoon.. when someone yells would you shut up it’s 3:30 in the morning...

That’s the only scene I remember, but it’s bugging me because I can’t find out what movie it is. I want to watch it again. Lol.

Any ideas???

Offline bigmike

• Collector
Re: What’s that movie??
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 08:09:42 PM »
Ohh my gosh. Finally found it. After 3 hours of searching on google for 90s camping movies.
Turns out it was Daniel Stern in it too.  crying crying
Under IMDb it comes up as wonderful world of Disney. Thanks. Was 3/10 stars lol.
It’s called Tourist Trap... crying

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »
I feel your pain.  I’ve been trying to find a movie for 20 years.  Mine has a man stuck in a vertical duct and the water is rising.  There is a wire mesh trap door at the top and he’s desperately trying to open it before the water reaches the top and he sinks.  There might be a girl with him.  Then he gets out and fights some guy.  Prob early-mid 70s.  I thought it was a Bruce Lee movie, but so far no luck.  I think he was dressed in black and did some martial arts.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 08:24:12 PM »
Maybe that’s what we should keep this thread then. Any others that have a film that they can’t remember?
 Hopefully, someone can help T find that movie. I’ll try to look out and find it too.
Could it have been Sony Chiba? I just bought the Streetfighter set, but haven’t watched all of them yet...