Author Topic: Back To The Future!  (Read 6126 times)

guest4955

Back To The Future!
« on: July 04, 2018, 07:58:49 PM »

Quickly put together the best 11 IMO original MPs here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MoviePosterCollectors/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2177817979168800

Thierry - as usual - has many MPs (no doubt physically buried under 5 gazillion other MPs):

http://www.eatbrie.com/BTTF.htm

Great article today!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewziegler/back-to-the-future-trilogy-details?utm_term=.tsYZek9OJ#.ktBOPMJn8
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 10:11:58 PM by erik1925 »

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Re: Back To The Future!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 08:22:55 PM »
Good article - quite a few I had not noticed before!
Chris

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 08:42:17 AM »
Amazed we didn't have a Bttf thread before.

T as usual has a boatload of BttF posters, not sure if that is for love of the movie or the Spielberg connection. Staggering collection no matter which.

Only one I can add not on Brie's list is the US double sided mall advance.

Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 10:23:33 PM »
Four or five years back, we showed our now college age daughter and her three younger siblings the first BTTF movie.  In the middle of the movie my daughter accusingly exclaimed, "I can't believe you never told me about this movie before!?!"  Okie

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 11:16:51 PM »
Amazed we didn't have a Bttf thread before.

T as usual has a boatload of BttF posters, not sure if that is for love of the movie or the Spielberg connection. Staggering collection no matter which.

Only one I can add not on Brie's list is the US double sided mall advance.

Mike, do you still have this one? Such a great size, too!  cool1

-Jeff

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 09:56:17 AM »
Yep, still rolled up in a closet wondering when or if ever it will be framed.

Amusingly, the only poster I have ever received in a true full on draw string and everything hefty bag. Was so paranoid about this one being shipped due to the rarity that I drove up and picked it up in person. Luckily they were only an hour away. Still only seen it one other time. Sure there are more around though.
Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 09:16:11 PM »
Four or five years back, we showed our now college age daughter and her three younger siblings the first BTTF movie.  In the middle of the movie my daughter accusingly exclaimed, "I can't believe you never told me about this movie before!?!"  Okie

there's an app for that by the way... ;D

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 11:21:49 PM »
there's an app for that by the way... ;D

Hi Crazy Vick!  Is it a BTTF app, or an "I can't believe you never told me about this movie before!?!" app?  What's the app name?  Okie

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 12:49:43 AM »
not sure if that is for love of the movie or the Spielberg connection.

On this specific title, it is the love of the movie.  One of my 80s Top 10 for sure.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 10:22:47 PM »
I just watched The Year of Spectacular Men which Lea directed with her daughter Zoey in the lead.  Not bad.  She's got some talent.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
My Personal Collection