Author Topic: My Poster Cellar  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
My Poster Cellar
« on: March 03, 2018, 05:13:10 PM »
Does anyone have experience with My Poster Cellar (saintmartin20005 on ebay) in Canada? Some of their prices are a bit high, but they have a few things I've been looking for. They also seem to have multiples of many of their DS 1-sheets.

Offline jtoh014

• Beginner
Re: My Poster Cellar
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 12:06:14 AM »
He's good. The prices are indeed high, and the fake Canadian shipping charges (he ships from the US and the shipping is usually lower than what he charges) makes it worse.

But he does have some rarer stuff that are hard to find elsewhere. The condition is usually close to perfect, great packaging. If you're feeling rich, go for it.
J

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:07:20 AM »
I have bought a few things.

Yes, s/he advertises as though from Canada but ships from the US.

And they are not up for any sort of deals or communication.  Indeed when pressed for communication, it is short, terse and blunt to the point of outright rudeness.  It is Not a pleasant buying experience but, as needs must etc.

That said, the posters are as described and the packing is very good.

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »
Thanks for the info. I took a chance on a few things, one over-priced and another about right. No communication as yet. I just noticed they were shipped out of LA. I'm just really tired of repros represented as originals and ebay sellers that don't know how to package. If paying a bit more is the "insurance" I have to buy, then it's better than getting junk and having to fight about it. Dale has been unbelievably good, as well as EMP and MPB.