Author Topic: Batman Begins international advance onesheet / Appleseed Japanese B1  (Read 2154 times)

Offline dsonesheets

• Hobbyist
Been looking for these two posters for years in order to get them back in my collection. I unfortunately had to sell it a number of years ago when I was struggling financially during a rough patch being out of work. Which sucked.

But now I'm back on the old two feet and trying to reacquire some of those cool posters back. Already got my Thierry hates "French Grande" set of 10 for Fellowship of the Ring, just got my Lucky Strikes Pulp Fiction back literally last week (for a cool $900 I might add), which now also pairs wonderfully with my original Japanese B2 Lucky Strikes Pulp Fiction (which I got for $12 four years ago), and my pair of Lost in Translation double-sided onesheets.

Getting another Batman Begins onesheet would help round out the trilogy again alongside my recently reacquired Dark Knight Joker Japanese B1 and DS IMAX onesheet for The Dark Knight Rises. BTW this is the one that's almost all black with a silhouette of Bruce brooding in his Bat Cave.

On a sidenote, I'm also still looking for a pristine condition DS B1 for Appleseed, one of my favorite all time mecha animes (which Iron Man 2 and Avengers 1 blatantly ripped off - if you've seen it you know EXACTLY which two scenes I'm talking about). I do actually already have two in my collection, but because of moronic shippers, both arrived damaged. And since they are double-sided, I can't get them mounted.

Any help would be appreciated and rewarded!

Steve

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Batman Begins international advance onesheet / Appleseed Japanese B1
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 11:33:30 AM »
You should always post pictures of posters you want, as some, myself included, have zero idea what posters you’re talking about.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: Batman Begins international advance onesheet / Appleseed Japanese B1
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 01:50:03 PM »
This is funny - many years ago, I added a tweak to the forum that anytime someone says F r e n c h  G r a n d e, it states Thierry hates "French Grande".  It's still pretty fucking funny lol. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:51:09 PM by holiday »
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.