Author Topic: URGENT - CAN SOMEONE BID ON A STILL FOR ME - NOT ACCEPTING BIDS FROM ME  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
Hi,

Sorry for the panicky aspect to this.  I have been looking for a still for about five years.

A seller has one, further to my questions, but a sniped bid for a different still has highlighted that for some reason, he is not accepting bids from me.  I have tried altering my primary shipping address to that of Jeff (!) but without success.  I have messaged him but without success - so far.

MOONRAKER James Bond Original 8x10 Press Still # M-INT-3  ( 272990729738 )

Could someone pop a max bid of $50 on it and I will sort out the payment with the seller directly once all sorted out.

Can you let me know who will do it as we don't want everyone trying at the same time.

Cheers.

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
Re: URGENT - CAN SOMEONE BID ON A STILL FOR ME - NOT ACCEPTING BIDS FROM ME
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 09:11:46 AM »
If you have a VPN, try setting it to a different country like the one the seller or auction house is in, that might work

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »
I have a $50 snipe setup for you.  If you need me to cancel for whatever reason just let me know. 

thumbsup.gif

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 09:21:41 AM »
Harry - very very many thanks sir.

Could I ask you to attempt one bid just above the current 9.99 to confirm that at least, You are allowed to bid.  Once confirmed, then please carry on with your $50 snipe.  And I will cancel mine, just in case the seller resolves his / our / my issue.

As for the VPN thing, I will have to look into that.  I just have Broadband via the UK supplier, BT.  After that, no idea.

Chaps, many thanks again for your responses and involvement.  Sorry to break up your Xmases, hope they are still enjoyable.

Best.  Simon.

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 09:24:25 AM »
Confirmed!  I am now the high bidder at $10.50 :)

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 09:26:17 AM »
Good man.  I have cancelled my snipe.

Many thanks for the understanding and swiftness of response.

Simon.