Author Topic: Anyone ever deal with vintagelacollector on Fleabay?  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
Anyone ever deal with vintagelacollector on Fleabay?
« on: October 22, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
Wondering if anyone else has run into issues with this person before. Purchased two "original" posters from them that look perfect in the pics and then received a zigzag reprint in place of one and a different version of the other. Have started the not as described return process but met with silence so far though it has only been a day. Hate when that happens.  nono

Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Re: Anyone ever deal with vintagelacollector on Fleabay?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 08:50:36 AM »
WOW. What a shame. Nope never dealer with them and never will. Best of luck. I am sure it will be all worked out.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 08:59:21 AM »
Wondering if anyone else has run into issues with this person before. Purchased two "original" posters from them that look perfect in the pics and then received a zigzag reprint in place of one and a different version of the other. Have started the not as described return process but met with silence so far though it has only been a day. Hate when that happens.  nono

Bummer, Mike. Here's hoping that this seller makes it right.. otherwise, ebay will step in with their Buyer protection.

What was the 2nd poster that was the different version other than what was advertised?

-Jeff

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »
Just a Jedi on #2. Took a few days for them to reply but hey are going back tomorrow. Story is they have to check their inventory, the ones int eh photo are the ones I should have received, etc.... What a pain in the ass.
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 09:40:40 PM »
Have started the not as described return process but met with silence so far though it has only been a day.

that's almost funny. I complained on Saturday about an issue on an $800 purchase and ebay denied it so fast, I was able to file with paypal for the secondary method before lunch and was rejected by them before dinner.

I'm getting ready to call Paypal tomorrow when I'm free. I may head to the third option, calling my credit card company and filing a claim, if Paypal gives me no traction tomorrow.

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
Vintgelacollector better make it right for you Mike.
They is headed for the APF Hall of Shame.

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 10:19:42 PM »
Shitty Mike you've had a few battles of late, eh? 

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 07:28:07 AM »
It happens, annoying but it happens. I admit this one was more annoying than most as the seller very clearly listed one thing and shipped a no holds barred different reproduction, different sizes, everything so I have a feeling this one was not an accident. At least I got my money back without a fight, just wasted time.

I think one in every four transactions on FleaBay goes without a hitch of some sort be it seller descriptions, poor shipping, etc. I do not buy much from there any more as a result, that along with the infrequency of decent deals on anything I want these days.
Just bleach the bitch!