Author Topic: Newly Revised Reynold Brown Book - 80 New Pages of Art & Text!  (Read 9772 times)

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia

I'll have the revised edition of the Reynold Brown book in stock late next week

any U.S. buyers who would like to pre-order the book from me can get it shipped FREE in the USA

$49.95

http://www.mpb.auction/product/reynold-brown-a-life-in-pictures-by-dan-zimmer-newly-revised-edition-with-80-new-pages-304-pages/

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

* This new 2017 edition features 80 pages more than the 2009 edition!

William Reynold Brown (1917 1991) was a prolific American artist whose career embraced virtually every facet of the illustration field. During his life he produced work for the newspaper comics (Tailspin Tommy), perfected the concept of the cutaway engineering drawing for North American Aviation, painted covers for some of the first paperback books ever published, illustrated scores of magazines and magazine covers, and most notably produced over 300 movie posters for the motion picture industry. After his retirement from commercial illustration, Reynold found success as a fine artist, producing hundreds of oil paintings and drawings for the Western art market. This book presents a rich overview of Reynold Brown s entire career, and showcases hundreds of original paintings, drawings, photographs, and printed illustrations often in glorious full-page reproductions. Many of his most iconic movie posters are featured, such as Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Spartacus, I was a Teenage Werewolf, and many more. 9 x 12 inches, full-color, hardcover with dust jacket. A massive 304 pages!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 10:22:29 PM by MoviePosterBid.com »

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline rumble

• Hobbyist
Re: Newly Revised Reynold Brown Book - 80 New Pages of Art & Text!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 03:59:42 AM »
How much is shipping to U.K.?

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 05:14:57 AM »
it will cost a fortune to ship internationally. the book is at least 6 lbs when packaged and that weight only ships priority mail, probably $65 to $80

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder

-------

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:18:45 AM »
How much is shipping to U.K.?

Maybe Amazon UK will be offering it, too?

And from the US to London, USPS Priority Mail International would be $72.20
USPS Priority Mail Express International would be $85.80
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 09:29:19 AM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 01:06:27 PM »
Maybe Amazon UK will be offering it, too?

And from the US to London, USPS Priority Mail International would be $72.20
USPS Priority Mail Express International would be $85.80

because I wanted to gift one to someone without paying $75 shipping, I asked Dan if he was shipping any to Europe or Australia. He isn't... due to shipping and has no bulk orders

However.

Bud Plant I think has a special shipping agreement with UPS and can ship them for $30 or so, which is my suggestion for overseas buyers

-------

Offline rumble

• Hobbyist
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 06:46:03 AM »
I remember looking into buying it before and gave up because of the shipping!

Amazon usually has reasonable shipping charges. I got the whole 3-volume RUSS MEYER A CLEAN BREAST shipping from the US for like 5 bucks!

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 06:44:03 PM »

Books are here in stock ready for shipment

$49.95

http://www.mpb.auction/product/reynold-brown-a-life-in-pictures-by-dan-zimmer-newly-revised-edition-with-80-new-pages-304-pages/

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

William Reynold Brown (1917 1991) was a prolific American artist whose career embraced virtually every facet of the illustration field. During his life he produced work for the newspaper comics (Tailspin Tommy), perfected the concept of the cutaway engineering drawing for North American Aviation, painted covers for some of the first paperback books ever published, illustrated scores of magazines and magazine covers, and most notably produced over 300 movie posters for the motion picture industry. After his retirement from commercial illustration, Reynold found success as a fine artist, producing hundreds of oil paintings and drawings for the Western art market. This book presents a rich overview of Reynold Brown s entire career, and showcases hundreds of original paintings, drawings, photographs, and printed illustrations often in glorious full-page reproductions. Many of his most iconic movie posters are featured, such as Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Spartacus, I was a Teenage Werewolf, and many more. 9 x 12 inches, full-color, hardcover with dust jacket. A massive 304 pages!

-------

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 10:19:56 AM »

I'll have the revised edition of the Reynold Brown book in stock late next week

any U.S. buyers who would like to pre-order the book from me can get it shipped FREE in the USA

$49.95

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

How have the sales been on this so far, Rich?

-Jeff

• Post-aholic
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 02:31:41 PM »
excellent. Just yesterday I got my third batch of books

ya can't beat FREE SHIPPING

http://www.mpb.auction/product/reynold-brown-a-life-in-pictures-by-dan-zimmer/

get your orders in!

-------

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 02:59:59 PM »
excellent. Just yesterday I got my third batch of books

ya can't beat FREE SHIPPING

http://www.mpb.auction/product/reynold-brown-a-life-in-pictures-by-dan-zimmer/

get your orders in!

No, you really can't beat that! 

Great of you to offer that perk on this large and heavy book, Rich.  clap clap clap

-Jeff

• Post-aholic
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »
No, you really can't beat that! 

Great of you to offer that perk on this large and heavy book, Rich.  clap clap clap

yeah it is 6 pounds packaged.

thanks!

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 01:50:00 PM »

I just got another shipment of books. Two more cases came in this week. Book is selling like hotcakes and is absolutely fantastic with all the new content and an expanded list of Brown's poster work.

$49.95

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

-------

• Post-aholic
Re: Newly Revised Reynold Brown Book - GREAT STOCKING STUFFER
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 01:42:00 PM »
Still in Stock! Great for Christmas gifts

I just got another shipment of books. Two more cases came in this week. Book is selling like hotcakes and is absolutely fantastic with all the new content and an expanded list of Brown's poster work.

$49.95

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 02:20:24 PM »
Still in Stock! Great for Christmas gifts and with Free Shipping for USA buyers

$49.95

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2017, 02:15:26 PM »
It's too late to order for Christmas, but you can still order this great book, with FREE SHIPPING to USA buyers for birthday gifts, or just your own collection.
This is one of the most highly recommended books in our hobby. Don't miss out!

$49.95

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 03:53:47 PM »
It's too late to order for Christmas, but you can still order this great book, with FREE SHIPPING to USA buyers for birthday gifts, or just your own collection.
This is one of the most highly recommended books in our hobby. Don't miss out!

$49.95

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

-------

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 05:15:11 PM »
It's not too late to order for Xmas.. but actually very early. Never too soon to be thinking about a potential gift for Xmas 2018.  ;D  thumbsup.gif

-Jeff

• Post-aholic
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 09:36:31 PM »
It's not too late to order for Xmas.. but actually very early. Never too soon to be thinking about a potential gift for Xmas 2018.  ;D  thumbsup.gif

no argument from me....

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 04:47:00 PM »

I still have a few copies available..  Book is selling like hotcakes and is absolutely fantastic with all the new content and an expanded list of Brown's poster work.

$49.95 and FREE Shipping in the USA

FREE SHIPPING in the USA

-------