Author Topic: For Sale; Forbidden Planet, Invasion of the Saucer-Men, This Island Earth.....  (Read 5640 times)

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
Hey guys,

Have a customer that sold his amazing vacation home and is wanting to sell the posters that he has in it. I am still waiting on more details but thought I would put these pics up to see if anyone is interested. The only info I currently have is that they are not mounted in the frames. They are linen backed.

If interested message me. It sounded like he will piece it out but waiting to hear confirmation on that as well.

Thanks guys!

Semper Fi,

Robert Perry
www.SpotlightDisplays.com

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
That is one impressive set up!
Chris

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
That is one impressive set up!

It really is Chris! They are in this place:

Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
It really is Chris! They are in this place:

NICE!!

faint2.gif jawdrop

-Jeff

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
NICE!!

faint2.gif jawdrop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
Just to note, the Saucer-Man is faded. Thought that was evident in the photo but probably should point it out. Waiting for more info. That was the only discrepancy he noted when we spoke briefly. Again, just wanted to get these photos up.

Also, none of these posters are in my frames. He recently bought my frames for other posters he has in his new house.

Thanks guys!
Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Robert, could you ask your friend if the CRAB MONSTERS poster is also a bit faded? When comparing to other OS images of the same poster, his looks a bit washed out, specifically the claw color and yellow of the title font.

And in looking at other US OS for this movie, the title is at the top of the poster. His poster has the title at the bottom.

http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/film_title/ATTACK%2520OF%2520THE%2520CRAB%2520MONSTERS/tag/nation%253AU.S./tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/archive.html

And the design/layout of the bottom credits on his Saucermen is also different from other US OS (the boxes with the various "See" comments are level rather than printed at an angle):

http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/film_title/INVASION%2520OF%2520THE%2520SAUCER%2520MEN/tag/nation%253AU.S./tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/archive.html

-Jeff

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
Hey Jeff, I believe these are 3 sheets but definitely bigger than a OS. I am waiting to hear back on condition and hopefully more pics.

Semper Fi,

Robert Perry

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Hey Jeff, I believe these are 3 sheets but definitely bigger than a OS. I am waiting to hear back on condition and hopefully more pics.

Hi Robert... thanks.

Yes, they do both look to be 3 sheets. Question answered!  :D

-Jeff

Offline USMCSS

• Hobbyist
    • Movie Poster Frames
No problem Jeff!!!

Semper Fi,

Robert Perry