Author Topic: Wanted - Baby Driver + Requiem For A Dream UK Quads  (Read 5986 times)

Offline kingmaily

• Beginner
Wanted - Baby Driver + Requiem For A Dream UK Quads
« on: July 10, 2017, 06:35:39 AM »
Does anyone have the main Baby Driver UK quad and the Requiem for a Dream UK quad for sale?

Thank you.

Offline originalcinemaposters

• Collector
Re: Wanted - Baby Driver + Requiem For A Dream UK Quads
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 06:57:34 AM »
loads of Baby Driver Quads on ebay right now, although the price will drop in a month, currently around £50 for the main release
in my opinion, the teaser is far nicer and for some reason for cheaper

Offline kingmaily

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:59:07 AM »
I think people in general prefer the one with the cast due to the bright pink background and the hand drawn look of the cast. The gun teaser is nice but I personally feel it would be better if it had some reference to music or ear phones etc to better represent the film (but still in a simplistic teaser style)

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 01:01:01 PM »
The cast style was done by Rory Kurtz who is on fire in the screen print world right now and him being the artist is what is driving a lot of the demand.

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 06:10:13 AM »
The cast style was done by Rory Kurtz who is on fire in the screen print world right now and him being the artist is what is driving a lot of the demand.
Thst figures! I didn't know that and its high on my list as well. Got a couple of the teasers but I so want that main one but at £50 its too much - hope it drops in price and doesn't drop of the radar in  a month.

Offline originalcinemaposters

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 11:07:01 AM »
i didn't realise it was illustrated, looks a bit better now i have had a closer look!

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 12:05:34 PM »
He did the Graduate re-release quad that is floating around as well.

Offline Mardukas

• Hobbyist
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 06:26:04 PM »
The artwork from The Graduate quad is a piece he originally did for Mondo, I believe. It's very cool, I think. And at the 50 quid mark, which is what the quads seem to be going for, still a bit cheaper than buying one of the Mondo prints...

Offline basemem

• Hobbyist
    • Poster Collector
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 06:34:01 PM »
The artwork from The Graduate quad is a piece he originally did for Mondo, I believe. It's very cool, I think. And at the 50 quid mark, which is what the quads seem to be going for, still a bit cheaper than buying one of the Mondo prints...

Thanks for the info on The Graduate quad didn't know it was originally for Mondo. 

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 07:33:01 AM »
Really like the main issue  of Baby Driverand got a copy last week, for £31 to complete the set - fairly ok price too as general prices still seem to be hovering around around £50. Now still got to get that Rory Graduate if anyone has one. Prices still a bit high for me at 40-50.

Offline basemem

• Hobbyist
    • Poster Collector
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 03:37:50 PM »
There was a guy who had one on the bay for about £40 but was open to offers. I didn't get to final price with him picked mine up for £25 from a usual guy I use.

Well done on the Baby Driver it's a great poster.

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 10:37:58 PM »

Well done on the Baby Driver it's a great poster.

Can someone tell me , Do all the copies of Baby Driver have a blue mark about 3 inches long from the top edge between the head and the text and lots of what look like ink smudges scattered in this pink area? Can work out if its the copy have or its a printing error. Anyone?

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 06:07:44 AM »
Yes they do, part of the "design"

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 08:51:12 PM »
Finally got my Rory The Graduate - It's so nice when looking at close up. Managed to get it from the cinema I work in, so pleased it was free. Not mint but its not far off.