Blade Runner 2049

(1/3) > >>

guest4955:
Really looking forward to this one!

Trailers are here:

https://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/blade-runner-2049/

The first posters are awesome:

guest4955:
Back in the day I was enamored with the original.

I read this book 2-3 times:

In 1992, Ford revealed, "Blade Runner is not one of my favorite films. I tangled with Ridley." Apart from friction with the director, Ford also disliked the voiceovers: "When we started shooting it had been tacitly agreed that the version of the film that we had agreed upon was the version without voiceover narration. It was a f**king [sic] nightmare. I thought that the film had worked without the narration. But now I was stuck re-creating that narration. And I was obliged to do the voiceovers for people that did not represent the director's interests." "I went kicking and screaming to the studio to record it."The narration monologues were written by an uncredited Roland Kibbee.

One thing I did not like was the graphic violence, hopefully the new one will be more sci-fi.

Simes:

--- Quote from: TheSundanceKid on June 07, 2017, 04:28:47 AM ---
In 1992, Ford revealed, "Blade Runner is not one of my favorite films. I tangled with Ridley." Apart from friction with the director, ..........
--- End quote ---

Clearly they both don't carry over grudges then...

Damomac:
Ford also said he would new do another Star Wars - amazing what a big fat payday will do.

Do like those teasers!!!!

JCM:

--- Quote from: TheSundanceKid on June 07, 2017, 04:28:47 AM ---One thing I did not like was the graphic violence, hopefully the new one will be more sci-fi.
--- End quote ---

Odd, but I've never heard anyone refer to Blade Runner as "graphically violent."

It's my favorite movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version