Author Topic: Clerks 2 Autographed Poster  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Posterfanatic84

• Beginner
Clerks 2 Autographed Poster
« on: May 30, 2017, 05:58:22 PM »
Hello My Fellow Poster Enthusiasts!

Here I have for sale is a "Clerks 2" poster autographed by most of the pictured cast.  UnfortunatelyI have not been lucky enough to meet Dawson, but all other signatures were collected in person by myself. Poster does have a couple of dings around the sides, but nothing that wouldn't be covered up if framed. I'm asking $450, but I am open to offers. I will say that this piece would be hard to come by because Jeff Anderson doesn't really do appearances anymore. Message me with any questions!

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
Re: Clerks 2 Autographed Poster
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:35:52 AM »
Rad autographed poster.  cool1

Did you ask any of them to add the notes next to the signatures, or did the guy(s) just add them?

Offline Posterfanatic84

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 11:18:02 PM »
O'Halloran and Anderson did that themselves! It was hilarious. Do you know anyone who may be interested?

Offline basemem

• Hobbyist
    • Poster Collector
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 07:50:31 AM »
O'Halloran and Anderson did that themselves! It was hilarious. Do you know anyone who may be interested?

The problem you have with signed pieces is proof that the actual people signed the poster - pictures of the poster, you and the actor would help. The other issue is most collectors don't like signed pieces as they feel it detracts from the artwork.

IMHO, the best place would probably be eBay to sell this poster with a BIN or Best Offer. eMoviePoster might be able to help but that would be an auction with the danger you may not realise your asking price of $450.

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 12:05:16 AM »
O'Halloran and Anderson did that themselves! It was hilarious.

That's great.  Not many signatures are accompanied by that kind of addition.

Do you know anyone who may be interested?

Personally, if something I'm interested happens to have a signature on it, and it goes well with it, then it's a nice feature.  Although it's a cool piece of history, I don't put a huge $ value on it.  My $0.02.