Author Topic: Pulp Fiction Lucky Strikes rolled "special" poster 19 1/2" x 28 1/2"  (Read 2876 times)

Offline dsonesheets

• Hobbyist
I'm offering for sale one of my two copies of the rare Pulp Fiction Lucky Strikes advance "special". It is rolled and in excellent condition. The last one Bruce had sold for $821 just over two years ago. I'm selling in order to finance an original year and country of release French billboard for Melville's Le Samourai (yeah, I know, at 10'x12' it's going to cost a fortune to mount and frame it, let alone building the house around the wall I'll need to display it).

I have a hunch where these originated, and based on that, I guess that many were discarded or thrown away because people didn't even know what they had. Additionally, I honestly don't expect many more will ever hit the collector's market, so this may be your last chance to ever get one. FWIW, the two copies I acquired were purchased about eight years apart and from two completely different sources.

This is a great way to get a true original, studio-printed PF Lucky Strikes without having to drop $2300+ for the onesheet. And mounting/framing will be much easier on your pocketbook! Let me know if you need any additional hi-res images.

I'm asking $725, shipped/insured/tracked FedEx unless you prefer another carrier.

As a side note, I am starting to exhaustively go through my collection and taking a full inventory and photographing everything, and expect I will be putting quite a bit more up for sale soon. I've already found an Inglourious Basterds B1, a Kill Bill untorn ticket advance B2, and matching B1's for Takashi Miike's 13 Assassins that I didn't even know I had, and that was just on Day 1.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 04:55:17 PM by Tob »

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
Re: Pulp Fiction Lucky Strikes rolled "special" poster 19 1/2" x 28 1/2"
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 04:55:36 PM »
Edited to update the photo links. Good luck with the sale!