Author Topic: Greetings! Horror Movie Buff  (Read 4360 times)

guest4943

Greetings! Horror Movie Buff
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:32:23 AM »
Greetings, All!

I'm glad to have found a forum of like-minded enthusiasts and I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing my experiences.  I'm fairly new to the hobby of collecting posters, but my passion has been filmmaking for quite some time now. 

I only have about 10 total posters in my collection so far, but I can see how addicting this hobby can be.

As the title suggests, I'm a horror movie buff so I like horror movie posters or any poster from a movie that has influenced me as a filmmaker. 

See you on the boards!

Offline Test1

• Hobbyist
Re: Greetings! Horror Movie Buff
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 11:40:02 AM »
 welcome1 wavygravy,

Good to see another horror fan on the forums, I've also only been collecting posters for a short time, a couple of years at the most and also only have a small collection, you should find these forums a great place to talk about anything related to movie poster collecting.

See you around mate :)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 12:36:56 PM »
 Welcome3.gif, wavygravy.

Enjoy the forum and the fine folks here and as another horror film and poster fan, I can say I look forward to seeing what you might have in your collection, so far.

Post away, whenever you might have the opportunity.

Jeff

-Jeff

Online Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 11:35:37 PM »
Welcome WavyGravy. Whether you have 10 posters or 1 or are even thinking of buying a poster...or you have 100 or more, you are welcome here. We all had to start somewhere...at one point we all only had 10 posters, too.  You will be amazed at how quickly your collection grows---if you let it. Have a marvelous time here. Talk to people, ask questions, comment...but have fun, too. That's what it's all about.  CHEERS!
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

guest4920

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 04:23:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum!!!

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes after viewing the posts from Antoine so you'll have to excuse my brief post in lieu of a search for tissue.  mesmrized

I'm a huge Horror/sci-fi fan myself, so you're in some sort of company, whether it be good or not is up to some interpretation.

Enjoy your time digging around the forums!

2footlong / Jamie

Offline Antoine1973

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 09:18:09 AM »
Awww shucks, thanks Jamie!  Glad to hear that you like the stuff I posted from my collection, I'll add some more pics soon.

Anyway, I join everyone in welcoming a fellow horror enthusiast, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have and hearing what you like, WavyGravy.