Common Poster Subjects > Valuation

A Nightmare on Elm Street UK quad....

(1/13) > >>

Test1:
No doubt most on these forums will know all about  the classy UK quad for "A Nightmare on Elm Street" done by the artist Graham Humphreys, I was just wondering what sort of value you'd put on this poster in rolled/un-folded condition?

paul waines:
£350 is a sensible price for a rolled one, but I have seen them up in the 600 range...

erik1925:

--- Quote from: Test1 on April 12, 2017, 08:58:57 AM ---No doubt most on these forums will know all about  the classy UK quad for "A Nightmare on Elm Street" done by the artist Graham Humphreys, I was just wondering what sort of value you'd put on this poster in rolled/un-folded condition?

--- End quote ---

Do you own a copy, John?

If so, can you snap and post a pic?  prayer.gif

eatbrie:
The pound is not worth anything anymore, so you should probably try to get it in the UK, because it'd be worth a lot more in the US.  Bruce sold a folded one for $800 2 years ago.

T

Test1:
Thanks! everyone for the feedback, greatly appreciated.

@Jeff No I don't own a rolled one was "thinking" about going for one but worried about the price and was interested to see what value you guys would put on this particular poster.

This is the one I was looking at: (it's not just the price of the quad itself, but, more so the shipping/custom charges etc. to get it sent over to the UK)

http://marqueeposter.com/product/nightmare-on-elm-street-1984-uk-quad/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version