Author Topic: Most Online & Viewing APF  (Read 12661 times)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Most Online & Viewing APF
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »
So today, the number of people looking at APF was:

Most Online Today: 456. Most Online Ever: 456 (Today at 08:22:10 AM)

Before this, the highest number online and viewing at one time was 422, sometime back in 2014.

cheers to APF!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:14:47 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Re: Most Online & Viewing APF
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 09:13:15 PM »
 thumbsup.gif monocle.gif potroll.gif cheers

Offline mcfree

• Hobbyist
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »
Wow on a Monday? Who knew...I would've never have guessed. That's awesome  thumbsup.gif
Favorites?
-Original Trilogy Star Wars    -Audrey Hepburn    -Frank Capra movies    -Foreign movies
--------& Anything obscure, unique, & foreign made (especially Star Wars)
-
This is becoming a way of life...

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 10:26:22 PM »
Give it up for the lurker bots!
Chris

guest4531

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 03:37:19 AM »
Nice one !!  Congratulations to APF !!

I come on daily basis, every morning, when you guys in US are sleeping :)
I haven't contributed much, for many reasons, but gonna say I enjoy reading the few posts (about posters) published here.

Now, can we have a giveaway competition for people who are actually posting here, just to bring lurkers out of their cave !

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 12:35:22 PM »
Nice one !!  Congratulations to APF !!

I come on daily basis, every morning, when you guys in US are sleeping :)
I haven't contributed much, for many reasons, but gonna say I enjoy reading the few posts (about posters) published here.

Now, can we have a giveaway competition
for people who are actually posting here, just to bring lurkers out of their cave !

That could be fun. Give away posters for posts.  :D

-Jeff

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 11:47:50 PM »
Hey BBoss, would you like to donate your Thai Dr No poster as part of the APF poster giveaway you suggested?   ;D  qip

-Jeff

guest4531

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 03:31:45 AM »
Hey BBoss, would you like to donate your Thai Dr No poster as part of the APF poster giveaway you suggested?   ;D  qip

Considering all the low ball estimates and even low-ball offers I got as well as inside jokes and dubious answers when I asked for authentication and estimates... and all the unrevealed secrecy behind Thai posters (the "known unknown")...  I pretty sure everybody has one already :)  ;D  thumbsup.gif

As promised early, I will donate better high-resolution pictures to this forum and interested members.  As for the giveaway, it is a great idea, why not something I can find locally here, like a bracelet made of elephant hairs or paper made of elephant dung.   To participate, easy, just write PR/post or respond here (not in the authentication war thread :p ) that the Thai Dr No does not worth more than tourist elephant merchandising. qip

More seriously, yep, giveaways are great, we used to do and still do lot of them in fine art forum I am in.  Lot from galleries or printing press house  (artist proofs) as it is cheap and efficient advertising method. Winner only has to cover postage cost. Simple ! 

But yeah, 3 months have passed and still here (I left other movie poster forums), paying a short visit on daily basis.   Gonna say I really enjoyed Monster_A_GoGo posts, fun with lot of images and GIF and videos, he deserve a giveaway from the admins I think  (I read somewhere the admin is burning posters :) )

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 01:05:06 AM »
1,739 which doubles the last high record.  What was going on September 15, 2019?  Has Mel returned and brought friends?!
Okie

Offline rumble

• Hobbyist
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »
Bots, bots and more bots is my cynical guess.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2019, 12:55:43 AM »
1,739 which doubles the last high record.  What was going on September 15, 2019? Has Mel returned and brought friends?!
Okie

A bot invasion.... AND a Good one, Okie.....   laugh1
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 12:31:33 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff