Author Topic: TV Stuff:  (Read 3080 times)

guest8

TV Stuff:
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:09:41 AM »
Ok, Since there was no TV section I didnt feel good about posting in advertising although in theory all of this could be advertising .. So maybe just one thread for WANTED: TV Items .. :)

Maybe some of you may notice Im shifting gears again and am getting back into buying mode, just in time too .. One of my favorite shows begins its third season tonight! SONS OF ANARCHY! I honestly can say Im not a major TV guy .. But this has got to be one of the best shows Ive ever had the pleasure to watch .. All around, from the acting, production and writing it is just an amazing piece of work !!! So if youve never seen it you should rent/download/borrow seasons 1/2 from someone and check it out! Im just hoping they can hold on to the magic that they have going into the 3rd season too often it seems a show gets into a later season and you really see the writers start to fall flat .. Which can be understandable .. Each show has to be bigger, better and just more amazing than the last so its tough to keep that going year after year .. I have my hopes up high though for this next season though !! :)

So, back to the wanted portion of this post ...  Im looking for some ad pieces for this show .. I have been toying with the idea of making a "bus stop" light box so large format may be welcome if anyone has leads on anything like that ;)