Author Topic: Is the posterguide.org site gone?  (Read 2474 times)

Offline PosterMoster

• Beginner
Is the posterguide.org site gone?
« on: February 08, 2017, 12:39:18 AM »
Is the posterguide.org site gone?  I have not gone there in some time and wanted to look at something recently.  Have not been able to get the site to come up the last few days.

Offline arsim

• Beginner
Re: Is the posterguide.org site gone?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 05:39:21 AM »
sorry, I changed provider and they are blocking some ports.
In the meantime, you can use www.posterguide.org:81

Thanks,

Alex

guest4920

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
I tried registering on posterguide.org and the log in seems to automatically fill in your username where it says to use e-mail and your password. If you even try to click in either area, it automatically tries to log you in and won't let you do anything to change your username to your e-mail or even click in the area. It just takes over and tries to automatically log you in with a username and password instead of an e-mail and password, then actually fails. (This is using Chrome on a Mac if the programmer of the site is reading this).

So something is up with the programming, I believe. It's not working for me anyway.

I'm able to look around the site (looks really cool), but registering and logging in is not working.

Offline arsim

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:59:19 AM »
I tried registering on posterguide.org and the log in seems to automatically fill in your username where it says to use e-mail and your password. If you even try to click in either area, it automatically tries to log you in and won't let you do anything to change your username to your e-mail or even click in the area. It just takes over and tries to automatically log you in with a username and password instead of an e-mail and password, then actually fails. (This is using Chrome on a Mac if the programmer of the site is reading this).

So something is up with the programming, I believe. It's not working for me anyway.

I'm able to look around the site (looks really cool), but registering and logging in is not working.

OK, it was originally programmed to auto login after you type in username and password.
I have just removed this feature, so let me know if it fixes your problem.

guest4920

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM »
Fantastic! That worked.

It allows me to type in my e-mail where it was automatically placing my username and trying to log me in without any changes being allowed. Once I get my e-mail in there, I can log right in and I'm ready to go.

I can't wait to dig around in the site some more!

Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Thanks for all the hard work programming it!