Author Topic: Introduction: FFF Co-Owner Sherry  (Read 3412 times)

Offline FFFMoviePosters

• Beginner
    • FFF Movie Posters
Introduction: FFF Co-Owner Sherry
« on: January 17, 2017, 11:55:01 AM »
Hi, I'm Sherry, one of the co-owners of FFF.  It's very exciting to find others who love movie posters as much as we do.

I began collecting them when I was a little girl.  My favorite actress was Elizabeth Taylor and my first poster was from Raintree County.  I love the poster but I've always wondered why they made Elizabeth's lavender eyes brown.

We have an extensive John Wayne collection which my husband adores, and we are adding to our collection all of the time.

I'd love to hear what your favorites are.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Introduction: FFF Co-Owner Sherry
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »
 welcome1, Sherry. Your collection is something to behold, and the site makes it very easy to explore and maneuver.

Enjoy and feel free to stop by whenever it suits you.

Jeff

-Jeff

Online Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 12:52:13 AM »
 Welcome3.gif

Hi Sherry. Nice sites...and I became a customer today. Ha! Welcome to APF. Cheers!
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline FFFMoviePosters

• Beginner
    • FFF Movie Posters
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 08:58:48 AM »
Welcome3.gif

Hi Sherry. Nice sites...and I became a customer today. Ha! Welcome to APF. Cheers!

Thanks! And congrats on the purchase. Hope you like it and review the experience on APF.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 11:06:17 AM »
Hi Sherry,

Welcome to APF.  Like you, I try to collect by themes...  I have a lot of sub collections, probably too many as it has become very difficult to service them all.  I guess it is a testament to how expansive cinema is.  But it is fun.  My main one is Spielberg (1,400 posters), but I also collect Bardot, Argento, Truffaut, Godard, Monroe (a new addition), Eastwood, Bond, Deneuve, Hitchcock, blah blah blah, you get the gist.  Like I said, too many.  I'm guessing Wayne is your #1.

Anyhow, enjoy APF.

Thierry
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)