Author Topic: Holy goodness, the forum banner image was finally updated to be a home button!  (Read 12080 times)

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
And it's B&W instead of that awful blue tint. I guess I can finally change my forum thumbnail image to something else. Good job...at last?!

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
And it's B&W instead of that awful blue tint. I guess I can finally change my forum thumbnail image to something else. Good job...at last?!

Yep, mission accomplished... well done Chop

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets

Yep, mission accomplished... well done Chop

First the Genres sub-forum was created (despite much protest), now the banner is fixed. I need to find a new issue to latch onto. lol

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
First the Genres sub-forum was created (despite much protest), now the banner is fixed. I need to find a new issue to latch onto. lol

Can you please say you are tired of member Louise and also the political threads, and those should be banished

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
Can you please say you are tired of member Louise and also the political threads, and those should be banished

My services aren't for hire buddy.

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
My services aren't for hire buddy.

Cant afford to pay sorry, please do for free... I'm saving for splashing out on a Jaws poster

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic

The banner has been a clickable option to the home page for several months. I guess you missed the memo.  ;D  We aim to please, Chop.

The banner is now click-able and doing so will take you back to the main, home page of the forum.

-Jeff

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
ok next job is to organise Zorba to marry Rich.

take your time, love is eternal.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
what's "Ierry Christmas"

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Yeah, the gif maker who created that (it wasnt me), should have shifted the holly a little more to the left. But I think we all get the gist.  :D

-Jeff

Offline Chop-Top

• Collector
    • My One Sheets
The banner has been a clickable option to the home page for several months. I guess you missed the memo.  ;D  We aim to please, Chop.

Very nice...how much? (Borat)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Very nice...how much? (Borat)

Speaking of Borat, when is that next film installment coming out?  ;D

-Jeff