Author Topic: Cinema Overdrive posters  (Read 90508 times)

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
Re: Cinema Overdrive posters
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2012, 10:51:47 PM »
Think I got a set, will see I guess. This may have epic over sell depending on how the system is setup.

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2012, 11:04:27 PM »
I think that's the point, my friend.

yeah, you're right
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
So I got the variant set of these.  As Danny explained to me: "each print is printed in different shades of metallic except for the zombies yellow and red eyes and the blood on their face."  I can't wait.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline joneyyy

• Collector
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2012, 04:28:43 PM »
Not Cinema Overdrive per se, but quite awesome in its own way.  A new Danny Miller creation, these three prints will go on sale tomorrow, Sunday, at 10:30pm EST.

Here's the release info:

Official "Zombies of 'THE WALKING DEAD'" prints

Emmy Award winning special effects artist Greg Nicotero has been a fan of Danny Miller's artwork for some time now.  So when he got the official go-ahead from AMC Television to have his zombies turned into a limited edition set of posters, Danny was the first person he contacted.  This is a project that Greg really wanted to do and has been instrumental in making happen.   And the results are amazing!

"The Zombies of The Walking Dead" is a set of 3 limited edition prints featuring walkers from Season 2 of THE WALKING DEAD.

Each print (a run of 400 each and 75 variants) depict the hideous undead in a 7-color silk screen process.  The beasts of the hour are:

-The RV walker that stalks Andrea in the season premiere
-The WELL WALKER in episode 5
-The BEARDED WALKER (to appear in an upcoming episode)

This artwork was designed and created directly from photos taken by award winning make-up effects designer and co-executive producer Greg Nicotero on set during production and licensed by AMC!

The size of each silk screened print is 14" x 30" and all prints are signed by both Greg Nicotero and artist Danny Miller.  Each print is individually numbered as well!

The cost will be $40 per print (or $110.00 for a set of all 3) plus shipping and handling (pricing on variants for a set of 3 is $190).

These prints will be available 10:30 PM EST on Feb 12th at http://www.20eyesco.com/ to coincide with the mid season premiere of THE WALKING DEAD.

T

there awesome... 2nd best show on tv... wonder of they will do the main cast?

Offline joneyyy

• Collector
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »
anyone received them yet?

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »
Yes, a set of variants, about a week ago.  But I didn't buy them through the regular channels, so maybe it went faster.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline joneyyy

• Collector
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
Yes, a set of variants, about a week ago.  But I didn't buy them through the regular channels, so maybe it went faster.

T

worth buying? or let down?

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2012, 08:22:55 PM »
Amazing in person.  The variants are the way to go, for sure.  Danny did a great job.

T
My Personal Collection

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2012, 08:32:53 PM »
But then again, you have to remember, I love Stout, and you don't.  So me liking something shouldn't mean shit to you.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline joneyyy

• Collector
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2012, 08:34:38 PM »
But then again, you have to remember, I love Stout, and you don't.  So me liking something shouldn't mean shit to you.

T

now now i didnt say i dont like stout, he just bores me sometimes...

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2012, 11:44:57 PM »
Just in...

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET- UK poster

From James:
"This poster was approached as a sequel poster to the first ANOES poster I did for Mondo. It is one of the most requested posters from fans.
Hopefully, this new poster will satisfy those that never got the opportunity to own the first one. Once again, thank you all for your continued support."

Regular edition of 84 copies - Size is 18" x 36" - $35.00

Variant Silver edition of 33 copies - Size is 18" x 36" - $65.00

HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER
A poster for one of the most disturbing, notorious independent films ever made!

Regular edition of 66 copies - Size is "19 x 34" - $30.00

THE PERTINENT DETAILS:

-First come, first served. Each person / household can buy 1 copy of each poster if they choose to do so.

-Please specify which poster or posters you would like to purchase in the subject header.

-Please email James directly at gntsmo33@gmail.com with all orders and inquiries.

Thank you as always for your continued support!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:13:18 AM by brude »

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2012, 06:12:02 PM »
Fixed.

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2012, 06:53:30 PM »
Fixed.

If you are talking about the images not coming through...

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2012, 01:29:52 AM »
If you are talking about the images not coming through...

Thanks, Leach.
Fixed again.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2012, 03:16:36 AM »
Really like James' style.  Got the NOES variant.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »
Reminds me of the original and better executed Mondo Nightmare print far too much.  Never been a fan of that tagline either...

I don't know that it is possible to make a good poster for Henry...

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2014, 01:16:29 PM »
Was this set up given the Old Yeller treatment?
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,