Author Topic: How do you get your items shipped from HA?  (Read 2132 times)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
How do you get your items shipped from HA?
« on: December 22, 2020, 06:26:08 PM »
How do you guys get your posters shipped from HA? I have been emailing them since the end of November? And no answers back regarding shipping? It takes over a month to respond? I get its slow during this time, but no answer at all? Have they shipped too any of you from November’s auctions? (Just the regular weekly auctions). And no, I always check my junk mail in case the responses go there as well.. nothing. No responses at all..
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:27:41 PM by bigmike »

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: How do you get your items shipped from HA?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 09:49:47 PM »
I'll probably get my November winnings by summer if I'm lucky, so I'm the wrong person to ask hahaha. 

If you don't get an answer (which seems weird, since I get an answer the same day), I'd contact Grey directly.  The guy never sleeps and usually answers within 20mn.  I'm not kidding.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 09:54:09 PM »
Thanks T, I’m going to try messaging him through here as well. Maybe get them to give me an answer.

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 12:33:50 AM »
I pick them up.  They have a parking garage that doesn't fit lifted trucks well.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 12:37:21 AM »
I think I usually receive them a couple of weeks after the auction closes, BigMike. I don't recall ever having to ask them to ship. Okie

Offline Antoine1973

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 11:28:29 AM »
I got mine about 1 week to 10 days after purchase.  It's odd that it's taking so long for you this time, so I would definitely keep reaching out to them.  Good luck.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2020, 12:55:06 PM »
It can be much more complicated (and lengthy) for international vs US shipments from HA
Chris