Author Topic: Delivery by Drone - How will it impact the hobby?  (Read 4647 times)

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
Re: Delivery by Drone - How will it impact the hobby?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 04:36:30 PM »
Does the drone ask you to sign on delivery? Will tracking show it is approaching my house? How do I not accept the delivery if the tube is bent?

It might affect me though as I will completely stop collecting after I go to jail for knocking one out of the sky. For example imagine how annoying it will be having someone like T living next door that requires something like a Chinook to deliver 3 times a day

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 06:18:01 PM »
Does the drone ask you to sign on delivery? Will tracking show it is approaching my house? How do I not accept the delivery if the tube is bent?

It might affect me though as I will completely stop collecting after I go to jail for knocking one out of the sky. For example imagine how annoying it will be having someone like T living next door that requires something like a Chinook to deliver 3 times a day

Ha ha ha! Its funny cuz its true. 

I bet the drone records the approach and drop off on video

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 07:50:52 PM »
I wonder if dropping one of Bruce's tubes full of linenbacked posters from 500 feet up would survive the fall?  Sounds like an episode of Mythbusters!