Author Topic: Leone's Man with No Name Trilogy, Dr. Strangelove Japanese B2's  (Read 3118 times)

Offline dsonesheets

• Hobbyist
Japanese B2's of:
Fistful of Dollars
For A Few Dollars More
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
and
Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stopped Worrying And Love The Bomb

They've all seen better days, except the FAFDM, which is in fantastic shape, but at these prices, who's arguing?  Awesome buy cheap and get restored deals!  All of these are incredibly rare, especially the Fistful of Dollars and the Dr. Strangelove.  In the main part of the artwork on Strangelove the colors are incredible, and most of the work that needs to be done are in the corners. ALSO, Bruce has never sold one of these recently (didn't show up in auction history , however far back that goes).  This is also the ONLY copy I have ever seen, and I've been collecting Japanese for nearly 20 years.

Condition:
Fistful of Dollars: some small taped areas, pinholes, slight corner paper loss
For A Few Dollars More: pretty damn nice
Good, Bad, Ugly: folded and folded some more, stored rolled, but color is great
Strangelove: paper loss in corners, esp upper right, one small stain in bomber frame, pinholes and edge wear

Pricing:
The Leone Trilogy for $500 ($200/$150/$150), which is a downright great deal.  In Very Good condition, Bruce's averages around $800-1000 for all three.  Also, Bruce doesn't have any sales history for a Fistful B2.
Dr Strangelove: $350

Throw in $15 and we'll split shipping in PVC tracked FedEx.

movie_drome

Re: Leone's Man with No Name Trilogy, Dr. Strangelove Japanese B2's
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:46:14 AM »
Hi guys my name is  Andre and glad to have joined the forum, looks like a great site!

One question dsonesheets, probably a long shot but I am guessing you probably do not have the Leone B2' s
anymore right?

If you do I could be interested.

Best.

A.