Author Topic: Brigitte Bardot through posters  (Read 43049 times)

guest4955

Re: Brigitte Bardot through posters
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2018, 02:36:02 PM »

guest4955

« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2018, 09:57:52 PM »
I'm NUMBER TWO!

My 2nd Bardot:

guest4955

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
Belgian Bardot catnip, er "kitten"-nip  blowingkiss.gif

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:48:21 PM by eatbrie »

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2018, 12:29:03 AM »
Sundance, The answer in more ways than one to your Belgian Bardot is simply "yes"!  Okie

Offline peckinpah

• Hobbyist
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2018, 04:00:29 AM »
new BB arrivals...

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2019, 12:29:20 PM »
mods can we please rename this the Bardot fapping thread? kthxbai
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2021, 07:34:11 PM »
So I never really post my new acquisitions, probably because I don't feel I have anything exciting to show, but also because I have a website (no need to be redundant), but from time to time I get a poster I am really excited about (even if I'm the only one haha).

I collect Bardot (one of my main sub-collections) and had been looking for this one for... what, ten years, fifteen maybe?  To the point that I started thinking that it didn't exist.  I helps when good people know that you collect certain things and let you know that they have such things.  And now it's mine. 

Et Dieu... Créa la Femme (And God Created Woman), 1956 German A0 by Bruno Rehak.

I'm pleased and it belongs in this thread.

T

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:35:25 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2021, 09:56:29 PM »
Now that right there is an incredible German Bardot, T!! Very nice to see.  Sure seems it should go on display at least for a bit, eh?  Okie

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2021, 03:55:39 PM »
Hahaha 

Nope, its already tucked away in its drawer waiting for my kids to discover it, hopefully in many years.

Got a couple more for good measure.  I don't think they have already been posted, but if they have, I appologize.

Manina, la Fille Sans Voiles (The Girl in the Bikini) (A1 - 23x33in) (1952)

Vie Privée (A Very Private Affair) (A00 - 46x66in) (1962)

T

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:58:37 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2021, 10:14:45 PM »
You know, T, I usually don't go for black and white posters, though I think The Girl in the Bikini is quite a nice image: romantic and relaxing.  Okie

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2022, 07:23:10 PM »
I can't believe it's been 6 years since I started this thread with some Japanese posters on an actress who is arguably the most famous product to ever come out of France, short of Brie and wine, that is.

I just got 2 new Japanese taketans and I'm very excited, which doesn't happen much anymore.  I own about 600 pieces on Bardot and stuff I had never seen keeps popping up.  That's what's so cool about older movie stars, so much material to uncover.

Cette Sacrée Gamine (Mam’zelle Pigalle/That Naughty Girl) (1956)

Les Bijoutiers du Clair de Lune (The Night Heaven Fell) (1958)

T
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 07:24:38 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2022, 10:15:33 AM »
A cracking thread but I wish I could get more onboard with the Japanese posters...

All others, lovely.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2022, 04:56:31 PM »
I hear you.  I knew those posters would be of no interest to most collectors, but to a completist like me they are gold, which is why I posted them, something I rarely do nowadays.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2022, 12:20:00 PM »
You have a Japanese format lover here, especially STB's.

Great pickups Brie.
Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2022, 06:29:29 AM »
I hear you.  I knew those posters would be of no interest to most collectors, but to a completist like me they are gold, which is why I posted them, something I rarely do nowadays.

T

Oh God yes, completely appreciate the sentiments.  And thanks for popping them up.

Offline peckinpah

• Hobbyist
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2022, 06:42:32 AM »
I was interested in that German ET DIEU double panel as well. But it was very pricey and it's
not Rehak's best work regarding her her face / head. But it's a great poster of course, I saw it
only 3 times in 30 years.
Some more German:

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2022, 12:07:38 PM »
Nice, and in great condition.  There are 3 above that I really want, but only in mint and folded condition, which is why I still don't have them.  I will at some point.

And I agree with the Et Dieu… Créa la Femme.  Not the best face, but it doesn't bother me so much.  I just look at the body ;)  And this one will not be leaving my collection as long as I live and breathe.  Also, I would have paid twice as much for it.

T
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 10:02:17 AM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2022, 05:04:30 AM »
Love the ones with Jean Marais and Curd Jurgens.

Cracking.