Author Topic: Fearless Vampire Killers US 1-sheet Style B  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
Fearless Vampire Killers US 1-sheet Style B
« on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
If anyone has one of these and is interested in selling or trading, please let me know...  I'm looking for a copy as mint as possible and *not* on linen.  I can pay something around the Heritage price from yesterday or higher if it is in even better shape.  Thanks!

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
Re: Fearless Vampire Killers US 1-sheet Style B
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 01:12:43 PM »
Sorry, Harry...but you'll have to pry mine from my stiff, dead fingers.  Maybe Thierry will sell you his... I heard he was gonna thin out the herd (yeah, right)...   ;D

There is one on fleabay, pricey (free shipping) but nice... http://cgi.ebay.com/FEARLESS-VAMPIRE-KILLERS-1sh-B-Frazetta-Sharon-Tate-/160448483437?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 01:16:18 PM »
I knew you were going to gloat Brude! 

Fine condition and taped for more than double the auction price of a VF+... I'll pass.  There was also a restored on-linen copy on eBay recently that had no bids at $350.  However, as mentioned, I prefer an un-mounted copy.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 07:13:48 PM »
WOW!!!  That was a crazy nice price on Heritage.  I can't believe this poster sold for so little.  I'm sure it made someone very happy.  I try not to buy from Heritage anymore, because of their insane fees, but if I had seen it, I would have made an exception for this one.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
I know.  >:(

After returning from exile I have been trying not to obsess so much about *every* auction from HA, eMovie, etc...  However, this time I blew it as I've been looking for this one for a while. 

BTW, don't bid up my FVK T!  Don't you already have one too?  You and Brude can both go gloat somewhere else! ;)