Author Topic: Your Latest Graphic and Fine Art Buys  (Read 83003 times)

Online TheSundanceKid

• Collector
  • Alpha "Mel" Society, President
    • www.MoviePosterCollectors.guide
Re: Your Latest Graphic and Fine Art Buys
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2017, 03:26:25 PM »
Plenty of cheer in this Burton 24x36:

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Curator
    • My Posters
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2017, 04:05:36 PM »
I was going to say "Wow!  Very nice..." and then I check my website and realized that I own it.

I guess I have a problem.

T
My Personal Collection of 12,000 Posters

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Online TheSundanceKid

• Collector
  • Alpha "Mel" Society, President
    • www.MoviePosterCollectors.guide
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2017, 08:36:38 AM »
Picked up this one directly from Mondo - not that great but colorful and oddish:

Offline TheBigBoss

• Hobbyist
  • The African Queen
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2017, 09:02:06 AM »
Dr Lakra etching, edition of 50, for my wife.   I don't know if you know Dr Lakra, a mexican tattoo artist. 

A gallery decided to have their stock of Dr Lakra print on Ebay auctions, I had very hard time to win one (most sold for 70-80 usd) and got lucky on the few last ones, got it for 32 usd.
There are now all on Ebay again, f*cking flippers... some at crazy price - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Lakra-Mod-10-Rare-Hand-Signed-Numbered-Original-Etching-Made-in-2008-/272282884788?hash=item3f65531ab4:g:3TYAAOSwM4xXawf7

Invader Sao Paulo map (you know Invader ???) for my daughter. Currently in her room. Unfolded, edition of 100, signed. 2011

Bought it for 40 usd early this year... then for no reason, the following month prices for Invader went up the roof and this map is valued now between 900 and 1200 usd.  Crazy people !
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Invader-Invasion-Map-Sao-Paulo-Signed-Space-Invader-Street-art/192238868692

And this week, I got two cels from Spongebob pilot episode called "Help Wanted" (1999).   My first cels ever.
The moment when Spongebob is hired by Mr Krab to work in the cafe.  Fan will know the scene.  I got Mr Krab and spongebob cels.
Looking for East African movie posters at fair price to complete my portfolio, if you have any in stock, let me know.  Thanks