Author Topic: Online Japanese (B2) sellers  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
Online Japanese (B2) sellers
« on: April 10, 2016, 08:20:15 PM »

I did a quick search of the forum to see if there was a list of online english speaking Japanese paper sellers, and didn't hit on much. I'm aware of Posteroid and Jposter. Are there any others that anyone can recommend?

Chris

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Online Japanese (B2) sellers
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 12:40:41 AM »

-Jeff

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 08:59:47 AM »

Thanks, Jeff.

Have you ever purchased from them...if so, positive transaction?

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 09:51:50 AM »
Might I humbly suggest you also take a look at http://marqueeposter.com

I'm still working through some small issues on the site so I haven't been as focused on promotion and padding the inventory just yet. Rest assured, however, that I have a huge collection of Japanese posters that will eventually be for sale.  And if I don't have what you are looking for I can alway ask my contacts in Japan.  Good luck on your search!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »
Thanks, Jeff.

Have you ever purchased from them...if so, positive transaction?

Hey Chris,

No, I have never bought from them. Ive written Ed, the site owner, tho, and he was knowledgeable and replied to my questions.  :)

And dont look for double dip sellers. You will pay more that way (the middle man), with the added markups.

Your own research will pay off in the end.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:33:48 AM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

guest4754

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 01:26:49 AM »
I suggest Matt/Harry Caul, as he mentioned above he can ask his contacts if you have a specific poster in mind and try to get it for you. He has done this several times for me and each time has been an awesome experience. I have him to thank for getting me some of my favorite Japanese poster  happy1

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 09:19:06 AM »
I suggest Matt/Harry Caul, as he mentioned above he can ask his contacts if you have a specific poster in mind and try to get it for you. He has done this several times for me and each time has been an awesome experience. I have him to thank for getting me some of my favorite Japanese poster  happy1

E, thanks for the suggestion... I'm actually with Matt on an acquisition now and it's been a killer experience so far.

guest4843

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 09:36:26 AM »
Guys, do you know if this Ebay seller (movieposter-japan!) is good? Do you know him? Can you assure that he doesn't sell fake posters?

Regards

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 10:04:05 AM »
Guys, do you know if this Ebay seller (movieposter-japan!) is good? Do you know him? Can you assure that he doesn't sell fake posters?

Regards

He's one of the best in the business in my experience. His packaging is a joy. Order with confidence.

Offline hepcatpunk

• Hobbyist
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 11:25:45 AM »
He's one of the best in the business in my experience. His packaging is a joy. Order with confidence.

Echoed.  A+ seller.
-Brian

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 01:00:04 AM »

Regards

That's Hideyuki. He used to have a website, Raizin-Japan, and used to be a member here. Now he seems to be only on eBay. He's a good guy.

guest4843

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 10:49:27 AM »
Thank you so much, guys! :) He has some Ghibli posters that I would like to have :P