Author Topic: Wants List  (Read 4967 times)

Offline wattsy04

• Beginner
Wants List
« on: March 19, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »
Hi all

im still looking for the following posters if anyone has any links or wants to sell any to me direct.

Matrix International one sheet
LA confidential canadian
Back to the future roads
dr Parnassus "lily Cole"
Dr No french petite
live and let die untrimmed Quad

thanks for your help
paul

Mirosae

Re: Wants List
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:04 AM »
Hi all

im still looking for the following posters if anyone has any links or wants to sell any to me direct.

LA confidential canadian
Back to the future roads
dr Parnassus "lily Cole"
Dr No french petite

thanks for your help
paul

That one might be the Holy Grail of Modern Posters. i think two people have one here ( Mark and Holiday if I remember correctly). Best of luck getting those ones. Will alert you if I see them.

Offline Gingerman

• Hobbyist
  • I said......Give me time......
    • Be Kind Please Rewind
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 09:44:19 PM »
Hi all

LA confidential canadian
Back to the future roads
dr Parnassus "lily Cole"
Dr No french petite

thanks for your help
paul

Paul, I say this with the utmost respect implied....but if I found some of those on your list, they would be in my collection.....I think there are a lot of collectors here that would feel the same way. With the exception of some dealers, I doubt anybody will share locations of these.

Best,
Chris
This Space For Rent!

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 10:12:46 PM »
I own 2 on the list.  The only one I might be interested in is the LA Confidential poster, but not at the price some people think it's worth.

The one I really don't get is the Parnassus.  All the others are great movies (except maybe BTTF2, but it's part of the BTTF trilogy.)  Parnassus was a flop and the movie is not very good.  I don't see it holding its value 10-20 years from today, when nobody remembers what the heck Parnassus was.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline wattsy04

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 03:51:06 PM »
Hi all

Haven't been on here a while and ive been moving house but now things have settled im looking for the following posters. I know they rarely come up for sale but if you know of any or if you just want to brag to me about owning one and show me a picture let me know. Ive just sold my Pulp Fiction lucky strikes and star wars pre Oscars quad so I need to build my collection back up.

Schindler's list Saul Bass
Apocalypse now Japanese A0
Dr Parnassus lily Cole
LA Confidential Canadian one sheet
Back to the future "Roads"

Thanks
Paul

Offline wattsy04

• Beginner
LA Confidential
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 05:29:25 PM »
has anyone seen these lately? i used to see them every now and then but hardly ever now. what value would you put on these now?

LA Confidential Canadian
Matrix "lightning" one sheet
Back to future "Roads"

Thanks
Paul

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 06:51:17 PM »
i would guess that LA Confidential Canadian is now worth less because who wants to look at Spacey? but this a 100% guess

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »
Omg, so true.  I never thought of that.  Yeah, that poster has to be worth A LOT less.  Rapists don’t sell, even if evil still does.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)