Author Topic: La Boca Black Swan limited run of one sheets.  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Hallucination Generation

• Collector
La Boca Black Swan limited run of one sheets.
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:01:18 PM »
Hello,

I'm alive (I could feel you all worrying) and buying the occasional poster.

I bought a complete set of 4 Black Swan one sheets a few weeks ago and i'm wondering if there's any way to tell if they are authentic?
They are all printed on think paper stock, they are kind of rough to the touch, all fine/sharp printing. 27 x 40.25.

They certainly look the part. Really beautiful posters. I love the kind of dated look of the printing.

Anyone know a good way of telling?
Thanks and i hope you are all well. Except the Cinemasterpieces guy. I forget his name but not his complete lack of packaging on the free poster i sent out.

HG.

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Re: La Boca Black Swan limited run of one sheets.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 02:25:46 PM »
Hello,

I'm alive (I could feel you all worrying) and buying the occasional poster.

I bought a complete set of 4 Black Swan one sheets a few weeks ago and i'm wondering if there's any way to tell if they are authentic?
They are all printed on think paper stock, they are kind of rough to the touch, all fine/sharp printing. 27 x 40.25.

They certainly look the part. Really beautiful posters. I love the kind of dated look of the printing.

Anyone know a good way of telling?
Thanks and i hope you are all well. Except the Cinemasterpieces guy. I forget his name but not his complete lack of packaging on the free poster i sent out.

HG.

You are the one that bought that set?  Oh no not good those are fake!!!! faint2.gif     Just kidding,  welcome back and good luck with the info you seek sir.