Author Topic: February 2016  (Read 44644 times)

Offline Gingerman

• Hobbyist
  • I said......Give me time......
    • Be Kind Please Rewind
Re: February 2016
« Reply #250 on: February 29, 2016, 01:11:02 AM »
Yeah man, my name is Chris as well. I did pick up that Polish print, thanks again for spotting that. I'll snap some pics of the packaging for you, so you have an idea on the rolled prints.

Chris!!! haha that is gonna get confusing, especially if CSM wanders back to us. I am glad you got that Polish paper, if you had not, it would have come to me! Thanks for the photos on the packaging also. If you like the way Wolfgang packaged it, you can always put him in sellers to praise. I pick up my flat package from him tomorrow.

PAUL!!!! That CLAW is EPIC!!!  clap

Jason You already know I love the Godzilla stuff you picked up......just send them to me, it will save time!!!

Jeff Isn't it funny how the backed Kong S2 went for 50% less?

How about a couple I posted in the wanted section several months ago.. Both Rolled. One I have in hand, the other is on its way. You can tell by my bad photograph which one I have!!!  I might be the only one who this made happy! Now if I can hook up with the Aussie fella with an Aussie daybill and a OS......haha No hurry Ari!!

The Boy Who Could Fly

This Space For Rent!

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2016, 11:26:47 PM »
Both are ready when you are, fly boy.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2016, 11:58:35 PM »
Chris!!! haha that is gonna get confusing, especially if CSM wanders back to us. I am glad you got that Polish paper, if you had not, it would have come to me! Thanks for the photos on the packaging also. If you like the way Wolfgang packaged it, you can always put him in sellers to praise. I pick up my flat package from him tomorrow.

PAUL!!!! That CLAW is EPIC!!!  clap

Jason You already know I love the Godzilla stuff you picked up......just send them to me, it will save time!!!

Jeff Isn't it funny how the backed Kong S2 went for 50% less?

Yeah, Chris,.. i think it shows (and like a number of other members have mentioned on the forum), that backing something may not bring more coin, and sometimes can bring a lesser (than expected) amount.

And with the S2s, no touch up or restoration should be needed, so it was backed, just to have all 3 sections "put together" and made whole, which would make it easier to frame, too, if wanted. Thing is -- backing a 3sh ain't cheap, either.

-Jeff