Home Theater & Entertainment > For Sale/Trade/Wanted

Ultraviolet Codes

(1/3) > >>

Gingerman:
I had these on Ebay, but the powers that be removed my auction around the $30 mark with about 2 days left. They told me I am not allowed to sell a copy of copyrighted material. I am gathering they are saying I do not own a physical copy, and even though the code comes with most Blu Rays I do not own the digital copy?!?! I do not use the codes, as I prefer to own a physical copy.

So, does anybody here have any interest in these codes? I know these Ultraviolet codes get pretty expensive. So if your interested PM me, no reasonable offer will be refused.

I also have a Ghostbusters 1 and 2 code

Mirosae:
Good luck! Never heard about these ultraviolet things...oooooops  :P :)

Gingerman:

--- Quote from: Mirosae on January 28, 2016, 04:41:28 PM ---Good luck! Never heard about these ultraviolet things...oooooops  :P :)

--- End quote ---

I didn't really assume i would get much interest for these here. They are just download codes for the above movies. They work on Itunes also. So instead of downloading music, it is for movies. I bet if I offered them free people would want them!

For me....it seems wasteful not to use them. They expireafter a while. I actually have a stack of another 30 or so  that are expired.

erik1925:

--- Quote from: Gingerman on January 29, 2016, 11:30:11 AM ---I didn't really assume i would get much interest for these here. They are just download codes for the above movies. They work on Itunes also. So instead of downloading music, it is for movies. I bet if I offered them free people would want them!

For me....it seems wasteful not to use them. They expireafter a while. I actually have a stack of another 30 or so  that are expired.

--- End quote ---

Offer them as a free grab bag, Chris. At least they wont go to waste.  thumbsup.gif

You never know.

Gingerman:
Fair enough Jeff. If anybody is interested in one or more of these flicks, reply here with the movie title and I will message you the code.    ;D
I really do hate to see stuff wasted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version