Author Topic: FS - Jeff Marshall Lithographs Signed by Sir Roger Moore! GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!  (Read 31322 times)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
The most interesting thing about this entire thread is its title, and the fact that none of the "GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!" lithographs sold.

I wonder why?
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
I'll tell ya who has the premiere bond collection, ebay bidder abelstan. If it is Bond, they own it. I used to get mowed over by that buyer every week back when you could see id's. If you search on it, they still buy like mad today.

Ahhh yes, the salad days... when ebay was fun and interesting.  Not knowing who beat who and being able to track their other bids has really ruined the experience.

I loved knowing that I single-handedly cost EatBrie 100's, if not 1000's, by being cheaper than his cheap ass.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Did u really?
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
Did u really?

Not intentionally, but we ended up bidding on the same things so often that it got silly.