Author Topic: FS - Jeff Marshall Lithographs Signed by Sir Roger Moore! GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!  (Read 31318 times)

Adz931

@ Angelo:

Try this -

IMAGES

@ NeoLoco:

Cheers!
I appreciate that.
And yeah, I do believe also that if you are going to do something, then do it right first time.

@ Thierry:

No, dude, you're the joke.
Your refusal to answer me in a mature manner is unbelievable.
Your refusal to acknowledge what I have just said about taking photos is also unbelievable.
Your attitude is unbelievable.
That chip on your shoulder - fill it in once and for all.

Dr Hackenbush

Nope, still get the same error message: Safari can’t open the page “http://"http://www.movieposterforum.com/index.php?/gallery/album/792/60-just-a-selection/"” because the page’s address isn’t valid.

Adz931

Are you clicking on the link 'IMAGES' in my last post?
I've just clicked it and got straight through to the webpage.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

The Alamo Goldfingers and Dr. No quad are impressive, Adz. 

But so far it's not close to qualifying as one of the world's greatest Bond collections. 

You're gonna have to pony up more pics.  Your never-ending excuses are unacceptable.

Here's the link.

Adz931

Mel, are you for real? You don't even know me.
Give it a rest and read the post about pictures etc, yeah.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Mel, are you for real? You don't even know me.
Give it a rest and read the post about pictures etc, yeah.

So Adz, you never answered my question.  You've typed out thousands of words defending your refusal to take pics.  So what's keeping you from typing a few more and TELLING us what you own in your world famous collection?

Adz931

Get it into your head . . .
I HAVE NEVER REFUSED TO TAKE A PHOTO . . .
Can you read that? Does it compute?

Why don't you get in touch with those guys I have told you about, Mel?
Or don't you have the guts to contact them, knowing you will be proven wrong?
If you didn't believe me so much, then you would do it.
Of course, your claims about me would be slammed straight into the ground with an almighty thud.

Please direct me to where you have specifically asked me to '...tell us what you own...' - I wouldn't not answer something, so if I have  indeed missed it, I apologise, but show me ...

Dr Hackenbush

Are you clicking on the link 'IMAGES' in my last post?
I've just clicked it and got straight through to the webpage.

Hadn't worked for me until just now

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Adz, conversing with you is like trying to catch a greased pig!

Here's your engraved invitation:

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Oh, so you want us to call people and ask them "Do you know ADZ, you know, the moron who can't even post a picture of his so-called greatest Bond collection in the world?"  Is that what you want us to do?

Dude, you are one of a kind, and I thank God for that.

Generic pictures of lame posters (including 2 Alamo posters that look straight out of their website) won't do it.  I want to see the Bond collection.  I want to see all those pearls you've been telling us about for 2 years now.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Alright Adz, as of two weeks ago you did not own the red Goldfinger.  Now you appear to be claiming that you own one by putting its image in your gallery. (You put all those images in your gallery yesterday.) There are 10 of these in the universe.  Do pray tell how you obtained one in the last two weeks:

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Check it out, Adam baby, THIS is a Bond collection: http://www.dlhcollections.com/html/james_bond.html.  Now, I know yours is 10 times bigger (since it is one of the largest in the world), but Danny here (who I'm sure is plenty busy too, but not quite as busy as you are, of course) took the time to take pictures of his posters (and doesn't even brag about them, unlike someone I know).

LEARN FROM IT!
(and do NOT steal HIS pictures).
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
I'll tell ya who has the premiere bond collection, ebay bidder abelstan. If it is Bond, they own it. I used to get mowed over by that buyer every week back when you could see id's. If you search on it, they still buy like mad today.

spacething

Adz, conversing with you is like trying to catch a greased pig!

Wish those guys in the video would put some shirts on.  I think the pig has a better physique.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Adz disappeared but he's selling a Red Goldfinger Alamo poster here.

What's the story, Adz?  Why not make the offer on a movie poster forum?

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
The extent of what this doofus will go to make us believe he owns something...  Talk about insecurities!
My Personal Collection

Dread_Pirate_Mel

The extent of what this doofus will go to make us believe he owns something...  Talk about insecurities!

No, I think he's actually got it.  The issue is why is he selling in an obscure corner of the world?    He said on MPF he had been in direct contact with Slater.  Here's a wild guess: Maybe Todd Slater gave it to him for free and he's selling it on the sly?  He could get WAY more for it through a movie poster forum.  Something very very odd is going on with that boy.

Offline marklawd

• Hoarder
...or Adam is seeking to obtain an indication of value for a style of poster, a copy of which he may or may not own - he is asking for offers only without any obligation to sell.  Furthermore, as Thierry notes, he is using a stock photo - you cannot see the edition number - a prospective purchaser should request a close-up picture of the bottom right hand corner of the poster where this and Todd Slater's signature are located.

Mark

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Like I said, something is very odd.  I imagine the red variant is worth quite a bit since it is so rare, although IMHO the gold edition is superior.  The red variant has never come up for auction, right?

He put his cheesy BondPosters logo on the upper right corner of his pic.  Of course, employing his usual bizarre hyperbole, Bondposters.com has "changed the shape of James Bond poster referencing forever"!  Ugh, not really.  There are a dozen better James Bond sites out there.

Anyway, he wants to trade it for a "From Russia With Love" 2007 re-release poster "plus cash."  But that poster can't be worth more than $100 (I just bought a Goldfinger re-release for that amount).

P.S. None of his lithographs sold on UK Ebay.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 07:32:08 AM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Because they SUCK, signed or not signed by Sir Roger.

As much as I believe he doesn't own (or very little) of that famed James Bond collection, I do not believe he owns that red piece he is trying to sell.  I think he is desperate for attention and will go to any extent to prove himself to others.  The James Bond collection was the first step, and the first mistake.  From this it spiraled down.  He went from one lie to the other, trying to keep his head above water, and now he's stuck.

Didn't you say that he was wondering where to get the red poster a few weeks ago?  Well, now he owns it and he is trying to sell it, when there are only 10 in the world (BTW, you're right, the gold version is much better).  And why would he sell it, when it should have its place among the largest Bond collection in the world.  And why not post it on a forum (any forum) to vindicate himself?  Wouldn't it be the perfect way to show the world how great he is?  Unless, of course, he doesn't own the piece and doesn't want to take the head AGAIN, like he did with the Bond collection.

T
My Personal Collection

Dread_Pirate_Mel

I just posted this on that forum - let's see if it stays up:

Re: FS: VERY RARE Alamo Drafthouse Rolling Roadshow Goldfinger Poster

Be advised that the seller (bondposters.com aka "Adz931"  on other forums) may not actually have this poster for sale.  He has boasted/posted many times on the movie poster forums that he has "one of the world's greatest James Bond poster collections" but has refused literally dozens of times to show any pictures of his collection or detail exactly what he owns.  Instead, he uses pictures from other sources.

This recent thread on another forum is typical.  He has stated dozens of times that he "doesn't have time" to take photos.  That is a totally unacceptable excuse.

So caveat emptor. He may very well actually own this poster but his repeated evasiveness about his collection makes many collectors doubt his veracity.

Mel
www.posternirvana.com

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Adz is popping up like kudzu on the Bond forums.  Here's the latest from another forum:

If it doesn't sell before a certain date it will be going to Christies ...
Offers are rolling in on various forums - but I'm a bit surprised I haven't received a single offer from any guys on the Bond forums!?
But then again, it's early days ...

Better move quick guys - "offers are rolling in" ....

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Wow Mel, this is awesome!  Gee, I'd hate to be on your bad side.  I better behave from now on.

8)

T
My Personal Collection

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
honestly speaking.. this sounds like one of those times when a guy lies through his teeth and then because he's so deep in the lie that he can't fess up and tell the truth, instead filling his posts with gibberish and excuses

I say 'SHOW ME THE MONEY"
money in this case being posters. Also, for believability, you will need to have each poster you photograph sitiing on the same table or carpet or whatever so people would actually believe they are your posters and that you took the photos instead of us thinking that all you did was steal the photos from someone else like an ebay scammer.

I know.. it's a pipe dream
there are no posters
ergo, there will be no pictures

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
Well, that was an interesting read....  
Thanks for the links, Mel. It must suck to get fu$ked that hard...  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 08:48:32 PM by brude »